Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Espo

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2007
NY
I just re-jailbroke today from 2.2 to 2.2.1 and I am also have the issue. Anyone have access?

Also would this have an affect on which apps are in cydia? I was looking for clippy, the copy and paste from ispazio and I cant find it.

dZp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2006
same actualy i tried downloading LiveClock but no luck just keep getting errors
Also would this have an affect on which apps are in cydia? I was looking for clippy, the copy and paste from ispazio and I cant find it.
There's a new server for iSpazio's Cydia repository.
Add this source to Cydia :
Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
http://ispaziorepo.com/cydia/apt/
:cool:

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008

damn beat me to it :p was gonna post the link

scavengerbmx

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2009
Everything in cydia works for me except the ispazio repo. I added the new repo and it still dosent work. Anyone have any suggestions since most of the apps i want to install are from the ispazio repo. When i click on the ispazio repo there is nothing there. Thanks.

kunalashar

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2008
Everything in cydia works for me except the ispazio repo. I added the new repo and it still dosent work. Anyone have any suggestions since most of the apps i want to install are from the ispazio repo. When i click on the ispazio repo there is nothing there. Thanks.

ispazio.net is apparently down. My DNS server, OpenDNS, reports it as "temporarily having some problems".

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008

add the source link provided by dZp to your repos in cydia and then all will be fine

ninocass

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2009
i thinks the DNS has still to get spread about,

Acronym what does ispazioreo.com resolve to?

ninocass

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2009
if your using windows:

press start>run and type cmd

in the command windows type: nslookup

then type: ispaziorepo.com

and post the output of that command.

according to my DNs the host name ispaziorepo.com does not have a record, maybe the DNS serve you use does. If you can give us the output from the nslookup command we can see where we need to go

ninocass

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2009
repo is still down, i found the clippy deb on another site and i have uploaded it to rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/196412026/clippy_0.94_iphoneos-arm.deb

once the repo is back up i will remove the file.

download the file and either SSH into the phone or use mobileTerminal

locate the DEB and CD to the directory

execute

Code:
su root
dpkg -i clippy_0.94_iphoneos-arm.deb
or if you have the sudo package:
Code:
sudo dpkg -iclippy_0.94_iphoneos-arm.deb

Enjoy!

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
UPDATE: cycia is still down: network error - unable to load (time out)... WTF? :eek:

For some reason I keep getting kicked out of my WiFi with Cydia and I'm not sure why. :eek: Is this happening to anyone else? I'm finally able to reset my WiFi router and cable modem and *poof* back online and able to download/update cydia stuff...:eek:

jgunn

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2008
UPDATE: cycia is still down: network error - unable to load (time out)... WTF? :eek:

For some reason I keep getting kicked out of my WiFi with Cydia and I'm not sure why. :eek: Is this happening to anyone else? I'm finally able to reset my WiFi router and cable modem and *poof* back online and able to download/update cydia stuff...:eek:

I had this problem since last nght. I had to ssh in and delete the SOS repositry all good after that

jgunn

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2008
ok...huh?? could you please elaborate for all us dumb newbs out here?

I don't think it's the same thing as that spazio repositry issue but if you have cydia issues the best way to fix it is to ssh into your iphone the issue these commands

apt-get remove cydia

Then

apt-get install cydia

Now when I tried this it kept giving me and error with my sos repositry, so I deleted that through ssh and it was all working again.

So if your having cydia issues, re-install it without having to re-jailbreak it, could fix it. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.