Damn you white iphone 4.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lexxi89, Aug 13, 2010.

1. lexxi89 macrumors member

I've been patiently waiting for this stupid white ip4 to come out. I cant take using this LG Vu any longer. Even tho the black is the most common color, i may have to just settle down an get it, b/c there's no telling when this freaking white ip4 due 'later this year" is expected to come out. *Sigh* maybe i could buy the black one, wait 30 days then return it. maybe the white one will be out by then. or just get a freakin' BOLD.. smh idk.. anyone else still patiently waiting?

2. onne2slick macrumors regular

3. lexxi89 thread starter macrumors member

lol BET

4. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

The LG Vu wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it for the few weeks I had it.

I hated the white iPhone when it came out, but now it's growing on me. If I like it when I see it in person, I'll just might get it. Or wait 6 more months for the iPhone 5 lol

5. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

eh i just nab me the black i didnt want to wait till winter wonderland for a white one..plus ill have a case on it a decals..

6. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Yeah I gave in and got the black, I figure maybe I can sell it unlocked and buy the white one full price when it comes out for not much loss if I still want it, but for now I'm enjoying what I have.

7. Jordanna macrumors newbie

You can paint it any color you wish. I was gonna paint mine pink, but something happened to it and I had to throw it in the garbage tonight. Dog-gone it!

8. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

I hope you realize that trolling can get you banned.

9. Jordanna macrumors newbie

What do you mean trolling? I'm just telling what happened to my iPhone.

10. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

I find it really hard to believe you were stupid enough to microwave your iPhone 4.

11. *pinkberrykay* macrumors newbie

I caved in and. Ought the Black one, I wax tirednof waiting and the delays were driving me crazy. I'm happy with the black no complaints!

12. Avalontor macrumors regular

From the guidelines: http://forums.macrumors.com/announcement

Calling other users a troll (directly or indirectly, i.e. 'dont feed the troll') is an insult and is against forum rules. If you believe a user to be trolling, please report the applicable post and let us handle it.

13. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

Lol gf'd

14. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

With that note its time for sleep

15. IamHermann0069 macrumors member

IamHermann0069

Well if I can't call them a troll, are there any rules against calling someone an idiot?

16. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

Trolls are fun to me, they had humor to these forums. Jordanna made a thread minutes after signing up that could appear next to the definition of "troll" in the dictionary. He is now spreading that thread topic around and I was letting him know the consequences in this thread since it is useless anyway.

17. lexxi89 thread starter macrumors member

lol well being as mines has water damage and works on an off....i dont think 6 more months is an option lol

18. lexxi89 thread starter macrumors member

lol well being as mines has water damage and works on an off....i dont think 6 more months is an option lol

19. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

Owned.

20. mikechan1234 macrumors 6502

I really doubt it, you can get the colour of your iPhone to any colour you want over there.

21. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

ColorWare. It costs a lot, but it'll get you an iPhone 4 in any combination of colours you damn well want. ;)

22. Jordanna macrumors newbie

[/B]
    Umm... why are you referring to me as a male? If I was a guy, I'd say my name would probably have been Jordan. But I'm Jordanna. :D Do you know any guys named Jordanna? What about Brianna? I know a lot of guys named Brian, but never met one named Brianna. LOL

23. DeLoMan macrumors regular

24. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

I caved & bought the black. My mom's going to upgrade when the white comes out so we can switch. She doesn't really care about color. :p

25. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Get what? Bold? What kind of BS is this? White iPhone 4 is delayed until this holiday. At that point, it is not worth it anymore. Might as well as wait for iPhone 5. Why would you compare this to Blackberry Bold? Rim is no where near Apple or Android. If you are so eager to wait for iphone 4 in white, then wait. You could always get black one and order the parts to remove the black bezels and replace it with white. It will cost you, but it will make you stop whining.