Dark spot on jailbroken 6s Plus screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by doxielover, Nov 1, 2015.

1. doxielover macrumors 6502a

doxielover

Hi everyone, I have a new rose gold 6s plus 128gb I paid full price for over a week ago. $1,029 with tax. I was so excited to JB it on iOS 9.02 that I failed to look over the screen very well. Today I noticed a dark spot in lower left corner that is now an eyesore. Bugging me especially when reading text. I still have five more days to return it but all the stores within 50 miles are out of this model till next week.

Will the new phones shipments apple gets in next week have 9.1 installed or 9.02? I have my old dependable 4s to use in the meantime that has JB. If the new models have 9.1 installed how long before a new 9.1 JB? I can't decide what I should do. I usually keep my phones about three years.

I can either keep the iPhone with dark spot with JB, it also has the TSMC chip (not a big deal) or return and get new and wait for 9.1 JB if it does not have 9.0.2 installed

Any advice I would really appreciate. You guys are great and have always helped out so much. I like the freedom of having a JB to do so much more things with my phone :)

2. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Return it and get whatever they give you tbh. JB is not worth more than a bad backlight.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers