• No deal, that's probably a scam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blackberryroid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
/private/var/vm/
I saw a 16 GB iPhone 5 at $835. No hidden charges, no shipping fee, no tax. Just plain $835. The cheapest one I have ever seen.

Is this a good deal?

zorinlynx

macrumors 603
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
I saw a 16 GB iPhone 5 at $835. No hidden charges, no shipping fee, no tax. Just plain $835. The cheapest one I have ever seen.

Is this a good deal?
Umm, no. Not even close. Out of contract iPhone 5 16GB is $649.

The 64GB version is $849. Whoever is selling that is trying to rip someone off.

This is assuming you're in the US. If you're in another country where pricing is different, disregard my message. :)

Blackberryroid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
/private/var/vm/
Umm, no. Not even close. Out of contract iPhone 5 16GB is

The 64GB version is Whoever is selling that is trying to rip someone off.

This is assuming you're in the US. If you're in another country where pricing is different, disregard my message. :)
I'm not in the US. I'm in one of those islands where you need to ride a boat to get to the city.

That may sound like sarcasm, but it's not. The point is, the iPhone 5 will be here in March 2013. Clearly, I don't have that time. I'm holding my breath until I get one and I'll die soon enough. The iPhone 5 is my Air.

The bottom line is, what do you think? For $835 on an iPhone?

jjooee

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2012
I'm not in the US. I'm in one of those islands where you need to ride a boat to get to the city.

That may sound like sarcasm, but it's not. The point is, the iPhone 5 will be here in March 2013. Clearly, I don't have that time. I'm holding my breath until I get one and I'll die soon enough. The iPhone 5 is my Air.

The bottom line is, what do you think? For $835 on an iPhone?

You are really going to drop that much money on a phone that is only slightly better than a ~$100 4S? You are a lamb.:(

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
I would never spend so much money on a phone.

I don't know where you live, but that's pretty expensive compared to what Apple is selling it in Europe and North america.

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
Find a way to buy it in the US, then get it shipped to you, buy factory unlocked, just wait a couple of weeks and you can get it before March 2013.
Use this time to make it happen.
Have someone you fully trust help you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.