Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot this week is back with steep discounts on Apple's 2021 M1 iPad Pro, offering record low prices on these tablets in new condition. All tablets in this sale are in new condition and come with a one year Apple warranty.

ipad-pro-m1-feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 11-inch iPad Pro, Woot is offering these tablets with the Apple Smart Folio in select colors. Prices start at $659.99 (22 percent off) for 128GB Wi-Fi and rise to $849.99 (50 percent off) for 2TB Wi-Fi.

Woot also has multiple 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, and these do not come with the Apple Smart Folio. Prices start at $859.99 (22 percent off) for 128GB Wi-Fi and rise to $949.99 (27 percent off) for 512GB Wi-Fi. As of writing, Woot does not have any 1TB or 2TB versions of the 12.9-inch Wi-Fi iPad Pro in stock.

In addition to Wi-Fi models, Woot also has the cellular versions of the 11-inch and 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro tablets on sale. Woot's sale will last through September 18, although it could end earlier if select tablets sell out, so be sure to browse soon if you're interested.

We haven't tracked discounts on the M1 iPad Pro at other retailers in about a year, given that recent sales have shifted to focus on the M2 models that launched in 2022. These tablets are fairly similar to one another, with the biggest advantages in the 2022 model being the M2 chip's internal upgrades and Apple Pencil hover. You can find out more information on the tablets in our guide.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Get Up to 50% Off M1 iPad Pros at Woot, Starting at $659.99

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2014
I have the 2018 12.9" iPad Pro and it's been amazing. I wish the screen was big enough to fit an entire A4 size paper over it. That way, my notes in GoodNotes would be a lot more legible.

And I can't imagine how fast even the M1 would be in an iPad.

Last edited:

david.h

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2022
Picked up the 1TB model a few weeks ago when Woot last ran this sale. Brand new with folio, great price!
According to the description, the folio seems incompatible with the M1 iPad Pro:
"Compatibility: iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation) and iPad Air 4th Generation."

Did yours come with the right one?

icwhatudidthere

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2019
Pass. I get steeper discounts with my family veteran discount through the Apple Refurbished Store.
Out of curiosity, what kind of condition are Apple refurbs? Are they trade-ins or returns? I usually shy away from refurb mobile devices because of micro scratches and potential battery wear.

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
According to the description, the folio seems incompatible with the M1 iPad Pro:
"Compatibility: iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation) and iPad Air 4th Generation."

Did yours come with the right one?

I just checked the box, you're right I never noticed but it says only compatible with 1st and 2nd generation. However it fits perfectly. Been using it for a few weeks now and there's nothing I can notice that it's not compatible 🤷‍♀️

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Out of curiosity, what kind of condition are Apple refurbs? Are they trade-ins or returns? I usually shy away from refurb mobile devices because of micro scratches and potential battery wear.
Only purchase Apple Refurbs directly from Apple's website and nowhere else. The outer shells, screens, batteries, cables, and charger are brand new. The only parts reused are the motherboards and chips after being thoroughly tested and repaired if needed. They also come with the same 1 year of AppleCare just like the new ones do. I've bought many Apple Refurbs from Apple.com over the past two decades. I highly recommend them when the price is right.

Spaceboi Scaphandre

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2022

Apple takes damn great care of their refurbs. All Apple refurbs have minimal to no cosmetic damage, get a fresh new battery, and have the same one year warranty as new products, and can even have AppleCare on them. So many people prefer to get iPads and Macbook Airs from the refurb store instead of buying new because of how damn good they are.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Apple takes damn great care of their refurbs. All Apple refurbs have minimal to no cosmetic damage, get a fresh new battery, and have the same one year warranty as new products, and can even have AppleCare on them. So many people prefer to get iPads and Macbook Airs from the refurb store instead of buying new because of how damn good they are.

If that is the same video I've seen from them in the past, that is not a great representation of what to expect as they encountered a very unique issue I have never seen or heard anyone else ever encountering from purchasing a refurb directly from Apple.

Spaceboi Scaphandre

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2022
If that is the same video I've seen from them in the past, that is not a great representation of what to expect as they encountered a very unique issue I have never seen or heard anyone else ever encountering from purchasing a refurb directly from Apple.

The Macbook Air they bought from the refurb store was in demo mode, which got replaced for free. That was the only issue they had with the refurb store.

zunexapple

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2014
Chicago
Bought the 1tb 12.9 for 1k at microcenter. Not gonna look back, the best decision I made whole year. This thing is a beast and with the extra ram, I can actually do video editing on this thing. Great device.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.