Defects in iPhone 6S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kokhoong0624, Sep 29, 2015.

1. kokhoong0624 macrumors regular

kokhoong0624

I'm living in a place where there are only Apple Resellers and no Apple stores. I am getting an iPhone 6S and I wonder if anyone could tell me the common defects because once I leave the store, and the iPhone have any defects, I would have to send it to repair and receive a refurbished unit..
    So I hope I can check for the common faulty before making the purchase.
    Thanks!

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I've heard of a few reports of an overheating phone, though this isn't something you'll likely reproduce in a store. I've also heard of a pressure point issue behind the lcd but I think that's the 6s plus only (the thread is lengthy and constantly bumped, so you could definitely have a read).

Otherwise I've truthfully not read anything and I'm spending way too much time here as of late.

3. chabig macrumors 68040

Give the phone a once over, make sure it turns on, the screen lights up, touch works. That's about it. There are no common defects. I guarantee that if you go looking for an excuse to replace the phone, you'll find something. Don't go looking too hard.

4. brianjsw macrumors member

Definitely. Never had a perfect phone. Ever.

5. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

There is no such thing as perfect. There is always something you can nitpick.

6. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040