Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pegue49

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2017
I wanted to transfer my photos from my Iphone 6s to my mini Mac, but starting transfer from my mini Mac to my Iphone 6s ...

I stop this transfer, but now can,t delete those pictures and movies from my Iphone 6s...

since those pics are bigger , now I have almost full and can,t ad more pics.

There is a way to delete them from my Iphone 6s?

lali

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2007
I wanted to transfer my photos from my Iphone 6s to my mini Mac, but starting transfer from my mini Mac to my Iphone 6s ...

I stop this transfer, but now can,t delete those pictures and movies from my Iphone 6s...

since those pics are bigger , now I have almost full and can,t ad more pics.

There is a way to delete them from my Iphone 6s?

Hi
On your Mac Mini you should have an application named “image capture”. This software gives you the ability to either copy, or completely remove the pictures and videos from your iphone, and download them to your Mac Mini. The user interface is not fancy so you have to play with the icons bottom left to activate “delete after transfer” and choose the correct folder location on your Mac Mini. Please be careful that deleting (or not) is really what you intended to do. Thanks

pegue49

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2017
Hi
On your Mac Mini you should have an application named “image capture”. This software gives you the ability to either copy, or completely remove the pictures and videos from your iphone, and download them to your Mac Mini. The user interface is not fancy so you have to play with the icons bottom left to activate “delete after transfer” and choose the correct folder location on your Mac Mini. Please be careful that deleting (or not) is really what you intended to do. Thanks
Thank you
I ll try to do it .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.