Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeyf

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
i find the weather forecast, say the one default on the iPhone, dosnt have a lot of detail
i found NOAA or https://forecast.weather.gov/ has a decent graphical representation of a 10day forecast
where weather underground graphical is more readable it has been over run with adverts.

either way i setup a bookmark for a detailed forecast w/ reference my zip code location to get a web page graph

Reactions: LizKat

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Your link has a good display. I tend to rely on the Weather Channel, Hurricane Tracker and My Radar apps all with free versions. My Radar (free) has a good regional display with fronts, rain, and filters you can select or deselect. The NOAA Weather Live Radar app has a nice display but to get any advanced filters, you have to subscribe.

Last edited:

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Your link has a good display. I tend to rely on the Weather Channel and Hurricane Tracker and My Radar apps all with free versions. My Radar (free) has a good regional display with fronts, rain, and filters you can select or deselect. The NOAA Weather Live Radar app has a nice display but to get any advanced filters, you have to subscribe.

MyRadar is beautiful on the iPad (see below), I use that and Dark Sky (both paid flavors). I stopped with Weather Underground when they changed their purchase model, and my paid app lost features to a subscription requirement.

IMG_E29ED97785E6-1.jpeg

Reactions: Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.