Did anyone get iPad for free?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Christian 5G, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

I can't believe that you can get iPad for free after I see my two friends get it like last month, they say it's at giveaway iPad for free if you google it, so is anyone here have their iPad for free, or it's just lying but I see theirs iPads

2. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Yes ... mine came with $500 in free iTunes also ... your friends got ripped off for their free iTunes :cool:

3. miamijim macrumors 6502

Well I do not now if it counts but I run a Forum for a magazine, it is not really work more like a hobby that takes up a small part of my online time in the evening. They purchased for me an iMac and an iPad so my online experience would be nicer.

Does that count as free....?

4. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

But how did you get it??appe oc? Yes you can get him for free somewhere:)

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

I believe the post you refer to is sarcasm. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

6. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

You know what,I don't care that you don't believe it because you didn't know it, and it's legal that the iPad you can get for free you better google it and youll see it in CNN news New York times and others newspapers.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I got 2 for free and I'm trying to get a third. The OP speaks the truth man.

8. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I googled iPad for free.

10. Btrthnezr3 macrumors 6502a

Btrthnezr3

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I got mine for free from shopping.com via a drawing they were having on Facebook. I believe 3 were given away in total.

11. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

I used a giant spam-mail sending bot net to sign up loads of gullible fools to one of the pyramid schemes and got a few free. :D
    This may or may not be true and if you do this you may or may not spend some time in a cell with Bubba

12. mpsruo macrumors member

I live in a college town, my friend got his iPad for free by winning a raffle (automatically entered by all residents for the year lease) of his apartment complex.

I got mine for "free" because of my work :D

13. GaresTaylan macrumors 6502a

My boss got one for free. There were 5 training classes that managers from different companies were given the opportunity to go to (dont remember what the classes were for).

He and only a few others attended all 5. Since there were so few people the company gave everyone that attended all 5 a 16GB WiFi iPad. Funny, bc he was a total iPad hater before he got it (even though he really knew nothing about it) and now he loves it. He still calls MBPs paperweights though. :rolleyes:

14. tnick777 macrumors regular

tnick777

And what else did you have to do.

Those things are full of promotional things... it isn't "Free" per se is it?

15. Nausicaa macrumors 6502a

Nothing is free. In the case, the poster was forced to slaughter five puppies upon a sacrificial altar.

16. ohaithar macrumors 6502a

ohaithar

I got mine from my gf for free as she didn't want it anymore.

17. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Nothing is free. U have to give something to gain. If u can't afford one, then save up.

18. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

Yea, I got mine for free but you have to Google "iPad for free" on an iPad you already own. It is a special feature Apple installed on every other iPad manufactured. :p

19. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

hmm I tried this and it didn't work...i wonder why??:D

20. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone. I didn't Google it, I Binged it.

21. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I gave someone $500 and they gave me an iPad for free.

22. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib

Hahahahah, gold!

23. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

It sounds easier to just go to Apple and buy one.

anyways, here is what I found after only 0.11 seconds of googling (thats all the time I plan on spending searching on this subject)

http://freeipads.net/want-to-get-a-free-ipad/

Some Rules:
    -You must enter your real information when signing up!
    -When you refer others, do not use the same computer as your house to get them to sign up. Also, you cannot get them to sign up from the same public network, so basically -your school, workplace, dorm, house, and the library. They must sign up from their own home
    -Do not create fake emails to refer yourself. This means no proxies at all. You cannot sign up for the same site twice.
    -You cannot complete the offers more than once, you can only do an offer once!
    -Your referrals cannot log in at your home computer
    -Do not tell people to do the same offers as you or else it would look suspicious
    -Do not cancel the trial offers right away, try them out!
    -So do not try to cheat the system because they will know! Read their Terms of Service so you can know what not to do and this will help you get your free iPad

Step 2 seems long and tedious.

24. Kevin Purcell macrumors newbie

yep, apple is so generous they've given away millions of them using this very program

25. malnar macrumors 6502a

malnar

That just sounds dirty, man.