did anyone who ordered a Spigen case on 9/12 receive theirs yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Bacong, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

I'm worried I'm going to have to run out on Friday after I get the phone and grab a case because the tracking info for the Spigen case I ordered doesn't even show it as shipped yet. So, has anyone received the case they ordered? I know some of you guys got them but you ordered before the 12th.

2. meihcydna macrumors regular

Ordered mine on the 13th and the label was created yesterday (9/16). Have yet to see any updates of it being shipped.

3. SAIRUS macrumors 6502a

Heard it was a dummy number, I saw a few reviews and promptly asked for a refund.

4. Djentleman macrumors 6502

Djentleman

Got mine today and ordered it yesterday with Prime. I don't know where you guys are going for yours but Amazon seem to have a comfortable amount of stock.

5. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

My wife's was prime and came last saturday for her 6. Mine for my 6 plus says estimated Saturday on mail innovations.

6. Vdubguy18 macrumors member

Ordered mine on Sunday and payed for expedited shipping...it just shipped today 3 days in to the week to ship it. Not able to track it yet but it's estimated to be here by tomorrow or friday...

I really hope so as I will be upset if it doesn't show up as I payed for the expedited shipped to make sure it was here.

7. Blackforge macrumors 6502

Ordered one through Amazon on the 9th and chose not to use Prime to get the $1 credit. It arrived yesterday. After that day I saw the availability on Amazon slip to the 15th and then the 30th.

8. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I ordered on the 14th and am still waiting. Not happy.

9. aquababie macrumors member

aquababie

I ordered one from Amazon and got it this evening.

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I ordered from Amazon on the 13th. It was cheaper there. I got it today.

11. Dizzy810 macrumors member

I ordered a couple last week. Got one last Friday and got an email from Amazon today saying the other is back ordered til the 24th.

12. mikeydooodie macrumors member

i ordered one from spigen website on the 10th right after announcement and i realized i ordered the wrong one. i emailed them to change it, it took them 4 days to answer me so in the interim on monday i ordered the right one on amazon, prime wasn't available so i picked expedited shipping and it still hasn't sent. I got an email this morning from them about my first order saying the can't change it so i can either get it or cancel so i told them cancel and still haven't gotten an answer

also is this place crazy on their official website cases are 25-45$ on amazon/ebay same cases are like 5-10$ how is this possible?

13. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

I ordered a Slim and Tough Armor on the 9th with the Slim being available for Prime shipping so I got it on the 11th. The Tough was showing in stock on the 12th. The 12th came and I got a shipping email and tracking number. The tracking wasn't showing up until this morning so it was never really handed over to UPS for almost 5 days. Even worse its UPS Mail Innovations so while it says the expected delivery date is Monday the 22nd its going to be unpredictable on when it shows up.

14. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

I have amazon prime so I bought mine off amazon on the 12th. I ordered the clear Spigen case. I received it Tuesday. Some of the cases I had on my amazon wish list before the 12th cost around 5$ but on the 12th went up in price anywhere from 10$ to 14$.

15. heelsbigc macrumors member

I ordered a white thin armor, it arrived Monday.

16. GeniusJon macrumors regular

Ordered yesterday night, on the truck for tomorrow's delivery.

Amazon Prime is a wonderful thing

17. mikeydooodie macrumors member

the ultra hybrid clear was no available for prime on monday but i still used expedited shipping it says this now

Preparing for Shipment
    Shipping estimate: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
    Hide
    Order Received - September 15, 2014 5:44 PM
    We’ve started preparing your shipment. This process can take some time but does not change the delivery date. We'll send you an e-mail when your order has shipped. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

18. Djentleman macrumors 6502

Djentleman

Thats what I got in the post today :confused: By the way, the Ultra Hybrid isn't what it is for the 5S and before. Kinda disappointed.

19. siufai macrumors member

I ordered mine using Amazon Prime on Saturday 9/13 and got it on Monday 9/15.

20. Sprintina macrumors member

The 2 I ordered on 9/14 (6+ Slim Kickstand & the 6+ Case wallet) weren't available on Prime and were supposed to ship either Monday or Tuesday but are still in "Preparing for Shipment" @ Amazon. :(

At least my docks (for home & to use at work) got delivered today.

21. Kohkane macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine Last Friday from Amazon, and it showed that it was suppose to ship either Monday or Tuesday, still nothing updated.

22. mikeydooodie macrumors member

i used the neo hybrid on my 5s but i want the see through look for my new gold 6+

23. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

Me too

24. Djentleman macrumors 6502

Djentleman

This case is definitely a see-through look. You'll be pleased :D

25. zzoomp09 macrumors 6502

zzoomp09

Ordered mine after ordering the iPhone on Amazon 9/12... arrived yesterday with Free Shipping.