Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ATS

macrumors regular
May 7, 2015
North Carolina
I can certainly appreciate what it's like to be "ridiculously cautious" with gadgets and I'm reassured that I'm in good company. When the lock button failed on my iPhone 4S during the second year, it could have passed for brand new. I guess what I mean is I don't even consider the possibility of accidental damage when I buy Apple Care+. I bought Apple Care for my Watch because I enjoy the peace of mind, have had some Apple items fail, and want to enhance my resale options, but Watch is a device Apple has never made before and for which there is no track record.
Your reply got me to thinking about not having Apple Care on my Apple Watch and the fact that it is a first generation product with no track record. I went to the Apple store when they first opened this morning and not only did I get Apple Care, but I upgraded my Sport to a stainless steel model. Thanks for your reply; I'm even happier with my upgraded Apple Watch now.

Reactions: CharlesShaw
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.