Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maccam

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 18, 2007
Wisconsin
sheesh, after two years of carefull watching i did not know that there is was question mark in the red apple, just now noticed :eek:

who else din't know?

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
I never noticed on my own. After being a member for 3 years someone pointed it out in a thread and I saw it for the first time.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Did you know there is an arrow in the FedEx logo?

And if you do not show this message to someone else within seven days, you will die.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Maybe an older MRer can scrounge it up, but there was a thread about this before. :eek: That was the thread that made me aware of the question mark.

And yes, the damned FedEx arrow was brought up in that thread, too!

:edit: Ah HAH! I knew it existed. :D

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Maybe an older MRer can scrounge it up, but there was a thread about this before. :eek: That was the thread that made me aware of the question mark.

And yes, the damned FedEx arrow was brought up in that thread, too!
Just what I was thinking.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Won so many awards for it, which is insane...

Somehow I do not think the MR logo will be winning any awards. The pips always remind me of a lazily puckered anus.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Stoopid search feature I can't find the original thread.

EDIT:Thanks Arn, thats the one.:)

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Ah. That's the one. I kept reading the other thread looking for the reference to the mole, but it wasn't there! :p
;) That was my top secret search keyword. Glad I'm not the only person who remembers randomness. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.