Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Cheap, but you get what you pay for. Screen looks like crap.
http://www.amazon.com/DigiLand-DL700D-Android-Storage-MicroSD/dp/B00MU3NGYW

digiland-7-inch-tablet-review.jpg

z31fanatic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2015
Mukilteo, WA USA
Yes, my brother in law bought one on black Friday and he returned it the next day. Absolutely horrible.
They are not worth keeping even if they gave them away for free.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I know someone who was sold a few of these for their museum as cheap display stands for just showing a small slideshow of the exhibits in cabinets. I was utterly / utterly shocked by how shoddy the screens are. They are like a polarised lens and practically 0 viewing angles that doesn't distort or shift colour. Indeed just setting them up gave me a physical migraine looking at the screen. Truly shocking the poor quality. Here they were sold to him for €130 each!!!! He could have got 2013 Nexus 7's for that price ...... And for purpose of a display stand they fail abysmally.

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
I've heard nothing but horrible things about Digiland. Stay the heck away from them. $10 more gets you a HP Stream 7 (running Windows 8.1) and about $50 more gets you a 2013 Nexus 7. There are MUCH better options out there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.