Hi All, I have a dilemma. I preordered a 42mm Sport at 3:05AM on 4/10 and received the watch last Friday 4/24. However, as time goes on, I'm really considering returning the Sport and getting the 42mm SS with black sport band. So much so that I actually ordered the 42mm SS with black sport band last night. Of course, being so late, I was given a shipping window of "June." First, am I crazy for doing this? Is it worth getting the SS over the Sport? It's just unfortunate I took so long to make this decision because I already have the Sport nad have been using it now for 6 days. Second, if I do decide to return the Sport and stick with my new SS order, is there any chance I get the watch before June? From reading this forum it seems to be an incredibly popular option and most people that pre-ordered early on the 10th have not received their watch. Thanks for any help, advice, or other comments you may have!