Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rosegoldoli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2019
can't find a nectarine sport band in 40mm for a 'normal' price ? (Best buy has the sport loop version in stock surprisingly)

• Sad
Reactions: geekiemac

gollum

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2007
NKY
Bought Midnight Blue Sport Band, Seashell Sport Loop, and Product Red Sport Band today at Walmart for $13/ea. Most of box of what they had (~ 100) was that price.

Reactions: CodeRaven

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
44mm Beryl I think, M/L only ends in 15 min

Current bid is $5

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but Best Buy appears to have quite a few bands from the “we found a bunch of old bands in a warehouse” drop earlier this fall currently listed for $30. They also have a bunch of the Spring and Summer 2020 bands (ie Midnight Turquoise/Aurora Green, World Indigo, etc) back in stock and some of those are on sale.

Currently on sale for $30 - For the older bands, look in the combined Sport Band or Sport Loop listings for the discounted price. The individual listings often still show the $50 price.

38/40 mm
  • Cactus sport band
  • Surf Blue sport band
  • Anchor Gray sport loop
  • Pearl Woven Nylon
  • Pink Pinstripe Woven Nylon (was this in the original drop?)

42/44 mm
  • Cactus sport band
  • Spearmint sport band
  • Hibiscus sport band
  • Grapefruit sport band
  • Cape Cod Blue sport loop
  • Nike Celestial Teal sport loop
  • Nike Olive Flak sport loop
  • Anchor Gray sport loop
  • Soft Pink Classic Buckle

Last edited:
Reactions: paultopia

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but Best Buy appears to have quite a few bands from the “we found a bunch of old bands in a warehouse” drop earlier this fall currently listed for $30. They also have a bunch of the Spring and Summer 2020 bands (ie Midnight Turquoise/Aurora Green, World Indigo, etc) back in stock and some of those are on sale.

Currently on sale for $30 - For the older bands, look in the combined Sport Band or Sport Loop listings for the discounted price. The individual listings often still show the $50 price.

38/40 mm
  • Cactus sport band
  • Surf Blue sport band
  • Anchor Gray sport loop
  • Pearl Woven Nylon
  • Pink Pinstripe Woven Nylon (was this in the original drop?)

42/44 mm
  • Cactus sport band
  • Spearmint sport band
  • Hibiscus sport band
  • Grapefruit sport band
  • Cape Cod Blue sport loop
  • Nike Celestial Teal sport loop
  • Nike Olive Flak sport loop
  • Anchor Gray sport loop
44mm Hibiscus is sold out.

paultopia

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2020

Dude! I wonder if the one classic buckle that slipped in there was a misprice. Otherwise that's a gigantic discount. Totally just snagged one.

Direct link for anyone else who doesn't want to hunt through best buy's horrible listing interface:

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Dude! I wonder if the one classic buckle that slipped in there was a misprice. Otherwise that's a gigantic discount. Totally just snagged one.
Yeah it was already listed at $50, which was a 66% discount right there. Picking it up in new condition from a retailer for $30 is just bonkers. Must really have been an unpopular color.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma

Direct link for anyone else who doesn't want to hunt through best buy's horrible listing interface:

I would grab it if I knew I’d wear it, but I know I won’t.

kryptticAZ

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Full set, i found a nike series 2 for 100, band seems to be in great shape. I’ll just trade in the watch for a gift card.
Seems like a hassle to buy a watch and flip it just to get a band (unless it's something really rare and valuable like a Celestial Teal or Ultraviolet). If you keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure a band will come along at a decent price.

tntmnz

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2020
San Francisco
Seems like a hassle to buy a watch and flip it just to get a band (unless it's something really rare and valuable like a Celestial Teal or Ultraviolet). If you keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure a band will come along at a decent price.

True! Thank you for talking sense to me, i’ve been impulse buying recently.

kryptticAZ

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks! i already got this band if i didn’t you know i’ll buy this in a heartbeat haha. Too bad I missed out on your flat silver/volt about a month ago.
Ah, sorry I though you were looking at a Flat Silver/White, not Volt. That's a bit more rare, but I still wouldn't buy a watch just to get it. I've seen a handful pop up on various sites over the past few months.

Reactions: tntmnz

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I went a tiny bit nuts on the Best Buy sale.

44mm Spearmint Sport Band
44mm Cactus Sport Band
44mm Cape Cod Sport Loop

for me

40mm Grapefruit Sport Band

for my wife

Remember I have the Spearmint Loop sibling to your future Spearmint Band on the Marketplace

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.