Do not buy from Incipio directly

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bkitchen0406, Mar 24, 2012.

1. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Wirelessly posted

I had a great experience ordering direct from them! Really like my smart feather!

2. SporkLover macrumors 6502

Facebook and Twitter seem to get me instant results from the companies I deal with these days.

Take for instance... the other day I was stuck at the airport because of a 3 hour long lightning storm. Because of the storm I missed my international connection at my next airport. My airline's airport desks were swamped.... and their call centers were swamped. I sent one twitter message to them and they re-booked me for the next days flights, gave me extra miles, and hotel and meal vouchers.

Social media rawks.

3. CKtoph macrumors 6502

I've also had excellent experience with Incipio's CS. I've used their cases for both mine and my wife's iPhones, our iPad 2, and will for my "currently shipping" new iPad.

Our iPhone feather cases got pretty worn down and eventually cracked near the volume control, and they were very good about replacing it.

4. MortalDays macrumors regular

Wow, I feel your pain. I have a VERY BAD experience myself with SGP.

Here is my thread:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1349814

Thanks for the heads up!!

5. oakejs macrumors newbie

I have had great experiences with Incipio customer service.

6. geoelectric macrumors 6502

geoelectric

I've never bought from them directly, but they did swap out an early iPhone 4 case for me; it had the teardrop camera hole that caused flash haze. Incipio's customer service was very helpful.

7. maniacphoner macrumors regular

I've bought a few products from Incipio and several of SGP products from Cretouch store, and both their services were great! Quick response to emails and fast delivery. I think you just had happened to have a bad experience. Sorry to hear that, mate.

8. C5Longhorn macrumors regular

I've had some problems with my Lexingtons but their customer service has been great

9. imagic5 macrumors newbie