Do you hold your phone in you left, right, or either hand?

Which hand?

• Left hand

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Right hand

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I use either one

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters

HXGuyAZ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
I'm actually right handed expect when it comes to my phone, which I hold in my left hand and talk on my left ear. Feels weird to use my right hand.

People who use their right hand...how do you also operate a computer mouse at the same time? :p

darkonex

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I'm right handed but use the phone always in my left except when to talk I use the right, because for some reason sounds over the phone sound garbled through my left ear.

rui no onna

macrumors G3
Oct 25, 2013
With the 3.5/4.0" iPhones, either hand. With the 6 Plus, hold it with left hand and operate it with right hand or just use both hands to hold and operate. It's just too big for me to hold and operate one-handed.

julesgold

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2014
Right handed. I can't for the life of me hold my phone or use my phone with the left hand.

USF813

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2014
Tampa
Right handed. I hold my phone in my left hand and use my right hand for apps I can't reach one handed. For a moment, I thought I read "guys, which hand do you use for...". Too many glasses of red wine this evening.

theonekcrow

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
Indiana
Based on how I use my phone, I always hold it with my right hand. It's clunky sometimes when I hold it with my left hand.

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
I'm actually right handed expect when it comes to my phone, which I hold in my left hand and talk on my left ear. Feels weird to use my right hand.

People who use their right hand...how do you also operate a computer mouse at the same time? :p
I'm right handed but always used my iPhones with my left hand. I prefer the left hand while driving, too.

munkydust

macrumors member
May 2, 2010
I'm right handed and pretty much the only time I use it in my right hand is when I pick it up from my cup holder in my car.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Right-handed, but I usually hold it in my left hand. And for some crazy reason, even with the regular landline phone, I have never been able to use it on my right ear, always has to be my left ear. Don't know why.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.