Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maetzle

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2014
So far I like the look from Everdock the most. Shame it doesnt come with a lightning cable and has to be ordered from the US.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
Any idea what cases will fit in the henge dock?
That thing is supper nice

No.

Have read that some slimcases will.

The problem is, their iPlus 6 inserts will not be ready until the end of October.

So, I am not even considering buying it until then.

SluGuru

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2013
I have it right next to me. If I fumble around it moves on the desk. I have to hold it to pull the phone out and in.

You must have a defective one. I have 6 of these at home and in the office and they all work fine.

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
Assuming no one does it in the meantime, I'll check when I'm back of holiday on Tuesday.

Having said that, the 'gap' is adjustable (it has to be, to cater for different cases for both iPhone and iPad), so that's why I'm sure it won't be an issue.

My 6 Plus is currently sitting on my Hi Rise restoring from iTunes. :)

It is naked however, as it wouldn't connect properly with the Lightning cable in it's new case (Tough Armor Slim).

I'm sure that will be easy rectifiable, by simply adjusting the height of the cable, I'll let you know in due course!

No-Me

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
Rotterdam
I've got a Dock+ for on my desk, and in my car I used to have the apple dock mounted in the ashtray, anyone found a similar size dock for the 6?

rneglia

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2006
Thanks to all for posting all these dock options. None of them are really doing it for me. I think I'll wait and see if Apple make one.

Ergates-thi-Ant

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2013
Can anyone with a Twelvesouth HiRise stand and an iPhone 6 Plus confirm that the phone fits on the dock? Although their website says the stand supports 6/6+ I'm concerned there may be a gap at the back since both new iPhones are thinner. Thanks in advance.

Yup, it works fine. :)

Mike4AU

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2011
Can anyone with a Twelvesouth HiRise stand and an iPhone 6 Plus confirm that the phone fits on the dock? Although their website says the stand supports 6/6+ I'm concerned there may be a gap at the back since both new iPhones are thinner. Thanks in advance.

Fits my 6 perfectly!

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
It looks like it just adjusts the angle, like back and forth of the back support. Does the actual dock itself raise and lower to accommodate a case?

The lightning plug can be adjusted up and down to accomodate for different cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.