Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kobra

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2009
Just in case anyone is wondering, I ordered a Noreve case instead.
A bit off topic, I know ...sorry.

That case looks really nice! I'd be very happy if you could post some pictures and a small review when you have it in your hands. I'm particularly interested in learning about how the flap is held in place when placed in to the "writing position".
:)

Anticlockwork

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2010
As far as order number to case number. My order number was 1637. My case is 389. So presumably i was the 389th person to order the case but had an order number of 1637.

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
Order number and case number are definitely not related (at least in any obvious way so far). My order number was 1008 and my case number was 72.

iPhone Chicago

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2007
I'm order 23xx and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but it should be in the next 2 weeks or so.

For everyone will HIGH order numbers I wouldn't worry too much...as said in earlier posts, if you have order 9000 than that is NOT the 9000th DODOcase that has to be made and delivered. I 'think' (just a guess) that each time you click "BUY" on their website it assigns you an order number, and then if you don't buy it and exit the site, than that's a dead order number...hence why (per their facebook page) Order #2034 was just delivered with the signed card saying 752/1000.

rogerh

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2006
Hope to get my Dodocase soon!

Ordered May 4th, Order #4231... I hope the increased production hasn't effected the quality control too much :(

Essjay

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Hope to get my Dodocase soon!

Ordered May 4th, Order #4231... I hope the increased production hasn't effected the quality control too much :(

I ordered May 3rd and I have order number 2939. Hoping for a delivery before June 10th.

planemechanic

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2010
Does anyone know if you can return the case if you don't like it. I can't find anything on their webs site about return policy. Also I don't se any way to send them an email to ask the question.

I don't know about a return, but I emailed them about some concerns about the case and they were quick to agree to send me a replacement case. Still waiting for it, they want to inspect the old case for design flaws and future improvements. Two thumbs uop to them for their customer service.

Order number and case number are definitely not related (at least in any obvious way so far). My order number was 1008 and my case number was 72.

Wow, my case was #74. I thought I was the lowest after reading all those high numbers, but I ordered my case a long time ago.

AC Rempt

Contributor
Feb 24, 2008
Even though it's a bit expensive, I ordered one. I love the handmade quality, and the style is perfect. I almost bought an inCase leather case for $60, and that doesn't seem nearly as cool as this case.

Let the wait begin, and thanks to r6girl for the information and review.

DrIgg

macrumors member
May 21, 2009
FYI for all those wondering about lead times: my CC was just charged, which means that I should be getting a shipping confirmation soon. I ordered May 4 (order 39XX), so they are keeping the 4-6 wk schedule. :)

ArsDigitalis

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2010
FYI for all those wondering about lead times: my CC was just charged, which means that I should be getting a shipping confirmation soon. I ordered May 4 (order 39XX), so they are keeping the 4-6 wk schedule. :)

Mine was charged last Saturday and my order was placed on May 1. Still no shipping confirmation but most probably well before next June10 the DODO will be flying down here.

Anticlockwork

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2010
As far as i know paypal has a policy that all charges have to be completed with in 21 days. So dodocase will charge your card 21 days from when it was ordered.

ArsDigitalis

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2010
As far as i know paypal has a policy that all charges have to be completed with in 21 days. So dodocase will charge your card 21 days from when it was ordered.

Don't know about their policy but the fact is that I placed my order on May 1st and they completed the transaction on May 29. If you are speaking about working days then that's the case but really don't know exactly.
Somewhere here or on the DODOcase Facebook somebody said something about a month.
Anyway in few days I'll have a surprise (receiving the shipping confirmation plus USPS tracking number)

AC Rempt

Contributor
Feb 24, 2008
Here's what they say about PayPal on their Facebook page:

"PayPal Payment note - we 'authorize' your payment the day your order, but don't 'collect' until approximately day 29 which is the longest period PayPal will allow. We do this to collect closer to your actual ship date. Not to worry if your PayPal payment status says 'pending'. Also, you should expect only a single invoice from PayPal from us. If you get that, we have you in our system. Thanks."

Essjay

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Just got my case. Ordered on May 4th, delivered on the 3rd of June. Loving it so far!

SuX0rz

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2010
Just ordered mine. I know I got a while to wait but I think it is well worth it. I haven't seen a case that comes close to this one.

jzeddy

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2010
Ok, just ordered mine. Order #12252. Yes, I know, I know. But it gives me something to look forward to, right?......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.