Does anyone else find this woman attractive

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
Puhleaze! If that woman, dressed half-normally, came up and started flirting with any of youse, you'd probably flip your lids with lust.

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
No. I am not a racist, but I am attracted to primarily Caucasians with the occasional Asian or Hispanic. I've never been attracted to an African American.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Umm...you straight guys freak me out. Seriously- what is up with her hair, and those glasses....:eek::eek::eek: I'd need to have a talk with her.

I don't get the butt thing either. But I'm sure tons of you guys will love it. :)

Synchromesh

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2009
SF
The girl in the original video is rather esoteric. Personally and occasion I like big butts (and I cannot lie ;)) but not everybody does. Her face is rather average though.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
You can not tell me these two women aren't drop-dead gorgeous!
To a lot of people, not for me though. Not that I don't like black women - Martha Jones being my absolute fave Doctor Who companion in the history of ever.

I also don't get the whole bum thing. Where I'm from having an inflated arse is ridiculed, just like ginger people! Glasses have become savvy though.

Mexbearpig

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2008
Here
No. I am not a racist, but I am attracted to primarily Caucasians with the occasional Asian or Hispanic. I've never been attracted to an African American.
I'm with this guy.
I usually think they are pretty but never physically attractive.
And that rear is....something :rolleyes:.

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
WhatEVER! :rolleyes:

You check down below lately?

I think it might have died on you.
Yup...I'm with the other guy. I can agree that they are pretty or whatever, but neither of them do a thing for me. I am simply attracted pretty much only to Caucasian women, with only the rare ethnic one. And there are even plenty of Caucasian women who most men would die for that I just don't care about at all.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Yup...I'm with the other guy. I can agree that they are pretty or whatever, but neither of them do a thing for me. I am simply attracted pretty much only to Caucasian women, with only the rare ethnic one. And there are even plenty of Caucasian women who most men would die for that I just don't care about at all.
Spanish chicks, Israeli chicks, Swedish chicks, Finnish chicks, Japanese chicks...? You're weird :D

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Spanish chicks, Israeli chicks, Swedish chicks, Finnish chicks, Japanese chicks...? You're weird :D
Last time I checked, Swedish chicks and Finnish chicks were pretty white. I find them quite attractive, and have gone out with at least one of each, and dated one for about six months.

I find some Spanish chicks attractive, but rarely Israeli or Japanese. Sorry. I guess it means more for you. :D