Does anyone else straight up love their 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iObama, Dec 10, 2016.

1. iObama macrumors 6502

iObama

This is by far my favorite phone I've ever owned. It's fast, it has great battery life, the camera is great, the jet black is sexy af...

Anyone else feel the same?

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Seems like someone is still in the "new toy feeling" phase :D

[​IMG]

Always adorable. Glad you like your phone OP.

3. yegon macrumors 68020

I love my 7 Plus that I've had since launch, without reservation.

Great battery life, screen that is notably better thanks to wider colour gamut, better speakers for podcast listening.

The haptics in the the OS are a nice touch, and I've found the home button more reliable and consistent than previous physical versions.

Looks awesome in matte black.

Not used portrait mode much, tend to forget about it, but the optical zoom has come in handy on several occasions.

Water resistance is a nice security blanket. Never dropped mine in toilet or got the phone wet, but it's nice to be able to use it (briefly) in the rain with no concern for it getting wet.

Lack of headphone jack is personally not an issue, been using BT earphones since 2011, starting with the venerable Sony MW600's.

4. ipulsecases Suspended

ipulsecases

I LOVE MY 7 PLUS .
    I AM A MAN , 31 YEARS OLD .
    I got a rose gold , just because i hated to wait anymore for jet black , grabbed anything i can take , and there is only 1 rose gold

even that , i am still enjoyed it so much

(suffering from android )

5. pixel_junkie macrumors regular

pixel_junkie

It's all good. Just keep it in a case while in public :)))

6. ipulsecases Suspended

ipulsecases

NAH , REAL MAN WEARS pink

7. vintagebob macrumors member

vintagebob

8. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

My 7 is by far my favorite phone to date but Apple needs to add something we didn't know we needed or add features that others already have like "wireless" charging or I'll skip next years phone for the first time since the OG iPhone.

9. ajay96 macrumors 6502

Yup, I switched from the S6 and used Verizon's trade in deal to get the 7 for free.. haven't looked back since. :D

10. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

IPhone 6S Plus best iPhone i have ever used (not much impressed from Matt black iPhone 7)

11. Retired Cat macrumors 65816

Haha. I still feel that way about TouchID, a technology that has been around for 3+ years now on iPhone.

The sensor works amazingly well compared to the swipe biometrics I've used on notebook computers.

12. Warcake macrumors regular

im a dude, got a Bros gold as well, didnt like the other colors. i love how the white antenna lines contrast with the aluminum body, and you cant really appreciate it on the other colors. and man this thing is a real beauty. great camera, no manual mode like on my samsung S7 but i never really used it much, fast/responsive, etc, etc. great battery life, although no fast charging is a bummer. the fingerprint sensor is definitely the fastest i have ever used, much faster than the S7, and the home button and system haptics feel really great. love spinning that damn alarm wheel lol

13. pat500000 macrumors 604

pat500000

I want to love it but hissing problem got to me during recording.

14. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I'm very happy with my 7 plus.
    I really enjoy using it every day.

15. Jetcat3 macrumors 6502

Yes, LOVE my jet black 7 Plus! It's an amazing phone and it's just about perfect internally. Can't get much better!

16. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Well said. My exact thoughts.

17. eoblaed macrumors 68000

eoblaed

Got my 7 Plus (matte black) two days after launch. Loved it then, still love it now. This thing is awesome.

18. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Sorry but not in love with any iPhone. The 7 is great but love . .. . Not.

19. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I love my 7+, there's many things I like about it. But one probably seems silly but it's a huge boon to me and that's how "grippy" the Jet Black finish is. First iPhone in years I'm happy to hold caseless without worrying about it slipping out of my hand like a sardine wrapped in banana skins ;)

20. James.K.Polk macrumors 6502a

Going to trade in my iPhone SE for a 7 today. Still haven't decided black vs. jet black. Definitely don't need 128 GB, but...

21. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

They're both nice colours in their own way. But definitely give the Jet Black a good handling in the store, it's really surprising just how much more pleasing it is to hold.

I know it sounds daft, but it's as grippy as the 3G was easily, massively different to the brushed metal wet soap finishes ;)

22. AppleWarrior macrumors member

AppleWarrior

23. NoHardFeelings macrumors newbie

NoHardFeelings

I'd recommend you start using Portrait Mode more and you will love your 7 even more.

Try it with your family and friends. With your pet. With your toy. Under sufficiently good lighting. Leave minimal amount of background. The effect is usually very impressive.

24. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I find portrait mode somewhat finicky to use, but it takes impressive photos.