Does anyone see an error in one of apple's iweb template? Serious Design Flaw!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iwebhelpme, Feb 23, 2008.

1. iwebhelpme macrumors newbie

Ok if someone can go to the iweb template known as "Layered paper" the photos one... doesn't the blue part of the photo stick out of the page? it is a seirous deisgn in my opinion... can anyone post any screenshots or either confirm this?

and how do ifix this? i tried to edit the width but it doesn't help at all- in fact it makes it worse!

2. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Screen shot please?

I just switched templates on a photo page I already had, and don't see anything amiss here.

3. iwebhelpme thread starter macrumors newbie

here you go... my tiger is so messed up spot light doesn't even work on a macbook 2.16 ghz... gonna reinstall leopard soon

[​IMG]

btw can you tell me what folder the domain is at?

thansk so much!!!!!!

4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Please timg the image (use TIMG tags around it), and rename the thread title (Edit>Go Advanced), it doesn't give a good impression of the forum.

5. yippy macrumors 68020

yippy

I fail to see the problem. That is supposed to look like two pieces of paper laying on top of each other on a tan/brown surface. The page width is not the width of the yellowish paper, it is everything you see, including the background.

6. Iamtherealwoody macrumors 6502

Iamtherealwoody

Ya, stupid apple lol :D

Edit:
    Oh wait, thats what it's supposed to look like. Still stupid IMO.

Attached Files:

7. iwebhelpme thread starter macrumors newbie

LOL!!! thanks so much! i figured i just edit the images in paint from the daomin file but still retarded looking!

thanks so much man!

8. DerekS macrumors 6502

I wasn't going to read this message, but then I saw "L@@@@K" and knew that it required my immediate attention.

As a side note, I have found that eBay auctions with "L@@@@K" in the title always have the best stuff and must be purchased without hesitation.

9. iwebhelpme thread starter macrumors newbie

LOL yea i got used to ebay listing auctions... lol this is funny though how you replied thinkng the same thing i was thinking.. i should change my habit of th L@@@@@K thing

rofl