Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iwebhelpme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
Ok if someone can go to the iweb template known as "Layered paper" the photos one... doesn't the blue part of the photo stick out of the page? it is a seirous deisgn in my opinion... can anyone post any screenshots or either confirm this?

and how do ifix this? i tried to edit the width but it doesn't help at all- in fact it makes it worse!

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
Screen shot please?

I just switched templates on a photo page I already had, and don't see anything amiss here.

iwebhelpme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
here you go... my tiger is so messed up spot light doesn't even work on a macbook 2.16 ghz... gonna reinstall leopard soon

picture1bs2.png

btw can you tell me what folder the domain is at?

thansk so much!!!!!!

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Please timg the image (use TIMG tags around it), and rename the thread title (Edit>Go Advanced), it doesn't give a good impression of the forum.

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
I fail to see the problem. That is supposed to look like two pieces of paper laying on top of each other on a tan/brown surface. The page width is not the width of the yellowish paper, it is everything you see, including the background.

DerekS

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2007
I wasn't going to read this message, but then I saw "L@@@@K" and knew that it required my immediate attention.

As a side note, I have found that eBay auctions with "L@@@@K" in the title always have the best stuff and must be purchased without hesitation.

iwebhelpme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
I wasn't going to read this message, but then I saw "L@@@@K" and knew that it required my immediate attention.

As a side note, I have found that eBay auctions with "L@@@@K" in the title always have the best stuff and must be purchased without hesitation.

LOL yea i got used to ebay listing auctions... lol this is funny though how you replied thinkng the same thing i was thinking.. i should change my habit of th L@@@@@K thing

rofl

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.