Does this look like old woman jewelry?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Legionnaire, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Legionnaire, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I don't even know what that means but if you're asking whether it looks good or not, I'd say it depends on the person. Seems like it would look fine on anyone though.

3. Legionnaire thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm debating on them for her. But don't want to get her real old looking jewelry..
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/djwiggins2/Florida%20and%20Past/5605925D-ADEB-4154-9781-E188E49364D7-214-00000012DE214A8B.jpg

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

If you like it, then don't second guess yourself.:)

5. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Personally, I don't believe there is such a thing as "old woman's jewelry" - even if there was, who cares? I love wearing earrings and necklaces that I think look nice, no matter the style or age of the jewelry itself - I find most of us women to be the same way. If it looks good in our eyes and those whom are close to us, we love it. :p

6. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

7. Legionnaire thread starter macrumors 6502

While I appreciate the sincerity, do you think it's nice? The last comment tossed me for a loop. Ladies, would you weAr it? Guys, would you buy it for your lady? Truth. I simply want to know if it's ugly or not. It's sapphire and diamonds, her birthstone is sapphire as well. Birthday is coming up and considering it

8. rjkgr macrumors regular

i mean the necklace looks fine but the earrings are something my grandmother use to wear!

9. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

It is delicate and very feminine. Will suit her just fine. Do you like it? If yes, then buy it. And if she likes you, then she will love it no matter what.

Everyone has different taste. Remember that we do not know her, so we can only offer opinions.

10. peridot macrumors member

I would wear them, and I'm a 28 year old woman. Maybe not everyday but definitely for dressier occassions. I have some similar pieces in my birthstones that my husband bought for me.

11. Gypsy36 macrumors regular

I would call it "classic".

Personally, I am NOT an old lady and I think it is beautiful. I would love to receive it. Not to mention the added thought that went into the birthstone selection.

I believe she will love it.

12. ratsg macrumors 6502

does it look like old woman jewelry?

That all depends on the age and appearance of the wearer.

13. Eyden macrumors member

If you love it, no more question. Just follow your heart. :)