Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Does ur school or work place allow wearing Apple Watch?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tæylor

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Island of sodor
O hai der guys,
At my school, they allow kids to wear teh Apple Watch during class time, but they have to put their iPhone in the pocket where teh staff can't see it, or put the iPhone in the backpack and let the iPhone disconnect anyway.
So, does your school or work place allow wearing teh Apple Watch in ur school or ur work place?
Tell meh, ok?

matt9013

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2013
Great! Ur work place allows ppl to wear teh Apple Watch der
Yeah, right now no one has an AW but they allow them and I'm guessing I'll be the first to have one. Lot's of people have Fitbits or other fitness bands already though.

Tæylor

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Island of sodor
Yeah, right now no one has an AW but they allow them and I'm guessing I'll be the first to have one. Lot's of people have Fitbits or other fitness bands already though.
Yeah at my school, only 1 teacher and a noon aide r wearing a Apple Watch, with teh Milanese loop. No kids r wearing teh Apple Watch, but they wear teh lg watches, as my school district allows kids to wear electronic wearables to school, even during class time.

matt9013

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2013
Yeah at my school, only 1 teacher and a noon aide r wearing a Apple Watch, with teh Milanese loop. No kids r wearing teh Apple Watch, but they wear teh lg watches, as my school district allows kids to wear electronic wearables to school, even during class time.
I work with preschoolers so I really doubt I'll ever see any of them wearing an AW or any smart watch. People at my work have iPhones but no AW yet.

Tæylor

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Island of sodor
I work with preschoolers so I really doubt I'll ever see any of them wearing an AW or any smart watch. People at my work have iPhones but no AW yet.
Yeah, my friend of mine that I met at school haz a Apple Watch, but he'll be wearing it to school soon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.