Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
The OP does make a good point. In real life, the black leather loop actually can look like a very dark brown. It's hard to buy on photos alone.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Oct 15, 2008
C'mon guys, we can't turn on one of our own!

He was just trying to make a point, and it fell a bit flat, but so what?

Just move on, we're all here for the same reasons.

bigred7078

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2010
USA
I saw a picture, I thought other people would find it interesting. The fact that you don't would suggest that you ignore it and move on.

In the last couple of weeks these forums have turned into a nasty bear pit of bitchiness and, frankly, I think I may **** off myself.

----------

I never said I did not find it interesting. I just feel that you could have added it to an existing thread. That is the point of a thread...ongoing discussion... Every time you create a new one, it leads to unnecessary clutter and makes it harder for people to find topics on interest.

I never insulted you, so calm down. I just think you need to learn the subscription option. You may find it MUCH easier to keep track of what is going on OR continue to add valued posts to your existing threads.

jbromer

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
MD, USA
Wow, people need to relax. How many "my Apple Watch try on experience" threads are there? Couldn't they all have gone in one thread? No one is complaining about that. It's a forum.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Wow, people need to relax. How many "my Apple Watch try on experience" threads are there? Couldn't they all have gone in one thread? No one is complaining about that. It's a forum.

Except they're not pointless threads and are actually relevant/useful for discussion. I agree we should have a sticky or at least a dedicated thread for all the try-on observations but that's the mods' job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.