Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Man, i took my 1st gen Touch home yesterday and used IT7 and added all album art like I stated up a few posts. It worked and works now like a charm. I have now realized I can not hook this thing up to a PC with IT8...it screws it up. My 2nd gen Touch I can not find a way to get album art on it....just does not freaking work. I tried the paint.net and .png files....no good. I will take your last advice with to the library first and then to the iPod. I bought this 2nd gen for my fiance cause she liked mine so much, but that device has been the biggest pain in the ass...i can't even tell ya!!

txhockey9404

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2008
OK......just finished ALL my albums...Get this crap...All of the images show from both views...On the landscape view I can see an album cover....when I get to it...it's black...I scroll past it to next album and the one that was just black appears again...if you select it...black. I'm so ready to slam this on the concrete. :mad:

Delete the Album Artwork folder like I said earlier, rebuild your artwork, and restore your iPod. If that does not fix it, go to a Genius and tell them exactly what you have done. Be prepared to have to bring your computer in as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.