Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
the filter a) has a short life, and b) appears to be rated for smaller volumes of air exchange than my application demands.

For many more practical users, the less frequently filter is changed the better it will be. Aesthetic concern is often at the bottom of their wishlist for a product.
And yeah, we would generally not deny a product with a perfect mix of "function, aesthetics and price". I think I choose Apple product is because it has a great mix of all three points, although the product price is still too high. ;)

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
In their defense though, their hand dryers are awesome.

Agreed, they are awesome, but there are also other brands which make similar designed hand dryers, they may have a license though, probably also quite a bit cheaper too.
You won't see any other brand make bladeless fans though, a German manufacturer did make them in the past, but they stopped making them.

Edit: I thought normal Dyson fans are expensive, these Dyson airblade hand dryers have even more ridiculous prices, €1100 while there are similar designs from other brands for half the price.

Last edited:

cambox

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2010
omnipresent
$500 and no HomeKit? Pass.

£700 for a Phone? It's only a phone. £700 way to pricey and only lasts a year!!!! No thanks I will stick with my Motorola 8800.
[doublepost=1459765287][/doublepost]
Agreed, they are awesome, but there are also other brands which make similar designed hand dryers, they may have a license though, probably also quite a bit cheaper too.
You won't see any other brand make bladeless fans though, a German manufacturer did make them in the past, but they stopped making them.

Edit: I thought normal Dyson fans are expensive, these Dyson airblade hand dryers have even more ridiculous prices, €1100 while there are similar designs from other brands for half the price.

I think Apple iphones are a rip off price wise but people buy them!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.