Eating an iPhone 6+...

Oh*216Zealot*iO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
...for a midday snack seems more feasible or plausible than sticking one in your front 'snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug' jean's pocket and bending it, Peyronie's disease-style.

I even asked Siri if the aforementioned "rumor" was true, to which she replied:

Mystery and problem solved.

Oh*216Zealot*iO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
I'm glad "julesgold" actually has a sense of humor. Thanks!

To the rest of you stick-in-the-mud hipsters: lighten the hell up. I thought us iOS users were a fun, carefree bunch. Some of ya'll seem more suited for a Galaxy Note 4 or some other form of a "Droid".

SMH...

Oh*216Zealot*iO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
That would mean closing down half the forum during launch week.

I mean, at LEAST mine is/was an attempt to lighten the mood and chaos that has ensued since launch day around here.

I asked Siri a LEGIT question, to which she responded.

I thought we ALL wanted answers on this whole "Bendgate" conundrum, no??

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
I mean, at LEAST mine is/was an attempt to lighten the mood and chaos that has ensued since launch day around here.

I asked Siri a LEGIT question, to which she responded.

I thought we ALL wanted answers on this whole "Bendgate" conundrum, no??
While Siri's response is extremely funny, people here are just fed up with the media hysteria surrounding "Bendgate" and are responding accordingly.

Oh*216Zealot*iO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Eating an iPhone 6+...

Best thread yet this week!

Well played OP... Well played indeed!

Appreciate it, "eggersj"! I LOVE my iPhone 6+ and all Apple products I own (or have EVER owned). If I can make a few Apple enthusiasts chuckle or smile during these "trying" times in regard to the "scrutiny" behind the new 6 Plus', then I'm satisfied.

Some people in this world (and forum) are just lames and must be the LIFE of the party and bring such JOY to those that surround them in their everyday affairs.

You "people" KNOW who you are. And ME? I'm just behind my 6+ typing this like: !

Oh*216Zealot*iO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Some of us need some distraction from all the stress of waiting for our phone's to arrive! :cool:

And I hope you get to experience your bright, fun and shiny new "toy" as soon as possible, sir. The wait will be WELL worth it, I can assure you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.