Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by solo118, Feb 26, 2018.
Edit- The JB is only for iOS 11-11.1.2. I hope you all enjoy it
do u guys think there will be a jb for 11.2.x?
This is with cydia ? Link? Thanks
Typical, released for an outdated firmware.
Nobody tell him
The link is right there...
I kept my 2 SEs, 6S+ and 7+ on 11.1.2 just so I could JB, My 6S and 6+ are already jailbroken since last year.
I'm not going to JB any of my phones yet using this method.
I don't know whether I should jb my SE yet using Electra or wait until saurik's jb. But I am getting more and more impatient...I haven't been able to use my SE for 4 months now since I moved away from my iOS 9 jb (had to do it because a CarPlay tweak requires iOS 10 or above)
For anyone interested, there's a list of compatible tweaks over at http://www.redmondpie.com/ios-11.1.2-jailbreak-tweaks-cydia-compatibility-list-for-electra/
any significant reason why u choose to hold on for saurik jb??
Saurik stated on reddit that he would not support Cydia on Electra - see https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/80m1jv/tutorial_electra_fix_apt_7_strict_issue/duwkmwj/
Electra includes a patched version of Cydia, but blocks downloads of packages from the Cydia host to prevent incompatibilities (adding other package hosts should work, though).
does that mean saurik will come out with a jb?
This is just a static image, there are more comprehensive lists on Github or Google Pages https://jlippold.github.io/tweakCompatible/
Every version of Cydia has been based off someone else's jailbreak. This is a misdirection by Saurik and has entirely to do with the monetization of Cydia apps.
Saurik is working with the folk(s) behind LiberiOS, which supposedly will be "less intrusive" to the system than Electra.
ETA for the Cydia+LiberiOS combo is unknown.
Either way, anyone on iOS <= 11.1.2, I would recommend to wait a couple of days to ensure that Electra is stable.
Cydia is borderline working as of now.
Exploit was released on Wednesday. For 11.2-11.2.2
does it mean 11.2.x jailbreak is within sights?
Many people are stating they are going ahead with the Electra JB, and if Saurik releases something, they will delete Electra and re-JB
Should be. I mean I’m not 100% positive but it’s definitely in progress of moving forward.
Let's hope this is the case
Yeah I have mine jailbroke on iOS 11.1 I don’t know if I want to get rid of it keep it. I do like it but I’m kinda skeptical about it.
any particular reason why u wanna get rid of?