So obviously since I have gotten every iPhone on launch day I have considered upgrading my 4 to the 4S... I currently have 2 lines on my plan and have been checking my eligibility all year to see if it moved. Well about 2 months ago I noticed that both lines on my account had been moved to a full iPhone upgrade with an $18 upgrade fee. So I was like BOOM, AT&T is awesome. However, after the announcement I when I logged back in, it gave me 11/25 for one line and feb for the other. So now I don't know what to do. If I can't upgrade till november or feb, I will prob make this the first iPhone I skip. What are my actions here, call customer service and bitch, move companies, just forget it and wait till next years iPhone or what?