--EMF Alert--EMF Alert--EMF Alert--EMF Alert--

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by yzp, Aug 23, 2014.

1. yzp, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014

yzp macrumors regular

yzp

Hi guys, we get exposed to EMFs very young from these days...

I am always an early-adopter of technology, and i recently found out i was electrosensitive

i made a couple of changes in my life and i start feeling better and to (i hope) detox myself...

it's hard to explain what it feels like, but whatsoever, you will try to avoid feeling that way...

its a threshold *****... so try to be as much free of EMFs as possible when you can control your environment (for example at home)... cause once you've reached it you're doomed (at least for a day)...

one of the problems is that more and more % of the pop is sedentary... and thus dont "clean" cells by sweating ..

however there's a couple of tricks you can do in order to prevent being intoxicated... or gently detox yourself

use wired connections, avoid using the cell (airplane mode or cut 3G at least)

you should avoid heavy metals,, thus meat and unfiltered water) cause that changes a thing in your cells, which make your cells "feel" the EMFs... of course, you can also buy a water filter, and some vitamins/supplemeents/minerals... for examplee, get vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, manganese (if found), calcium and phosphorus...

however, be sure to get GOOD QUALITY vitamins and minerals, otherwise the end of taking such pills could threaten your health in other ways...

you should also consider taking daily infrared sauna sessions ... infrared here is important, cause it heats your body, but not only in surface ; it gets deeply in your flesh ..

the most important point of all : have good sleep free of any EMFs... you can put different layers of foil on your rooms window if u got an electrical ***** near your bed !

it's freaking serious... but it's relatively easy to detox yourself... **but very very long if you do it just by changing **** in your life

bye

-------
    UPDATE
    -------

no, thats true because swedish people is usually very early-adopter: http://www.es-uk.info/info/sweden.html . But also cause this guy, Roy Fox, has all the necessary credibility : https://maisonsaine.ca/sante-et-securite/electrosmog/ehs-royfo.html .

But, most important point of all, because I can feel it.

----------

bang !

2. Renzatic, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I hate to tell you this, guy. But the Earth is basically a giant geodynamo that produces an ambient electromagnetic field roughly 10,000 times more powerful than a room full of supercomputers. The only way you could "EMF detox" is by spending some time in a Faraday cage.

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Do you have a creditable source for any of this?

4. Shrink, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014

Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

OK...if you say so.

Interesting ideas about cell metabolism.

Or, possibly, a nice, quiet, locked Unit...

5. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

it's true because he said so

6. needfx macrumors 68040

needfx

7. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

I just so happen to be selling my self-published DIY guide to building a comfortable Faraday cage in just about any environment (available as a PDF download). A $150 value can be yours for only $49.95! One time offer, act fast before supplies run out!

But wait, there's more! Purchase in the next 90 seconds and also receive a hand crafted tinfoil hat absolutely free! ($100 value!)

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Only downside is it won't be air conditioned. Hell, you won't even be able to bring a fan!

But seriously, folks. Saying that all our nifty electronic toys are inundating us with too much electromagnetic energy is like saying that throwing a glass of water in a guy's face while he's swimming in the ocean might overwhelm him with too much H20.

9. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

This seems rather impossible in today's world.

10. smithrh macrumors 68020

smithrh

What are they calling it these days - the "nocebo" effect?

WiFi, wind turbines, EMF, fluoride...

ALL STEALING OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!

11. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

Here you go.
    [​IMG]

And watch out for black helicopters, too.

12. chabig macrumors 68040

By all means stay indoors during the daytime. That giant ball of blazing fusion in the sky bathes the Earth in EMF!

13. StephenCampbell macrumors 65816

There are magnetic field detectors which detect AC/DC currents from electrical devices. In my apartment the field is detected as around 0.5 to 1 milligaus in most places, but goes up to over 10 or even over 100 when near a power supply.

People talking about the sun giving off EMFs, or the earth's electromagnetic field being identical to that which is generated by electrical devices, are completely outside of the scientific realm.

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

An electromagnetic field is an electromagnetic field, regardless of what's generating it.

15. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

16. CausticSoda macrumors 6502

CausticSoda

It's almost as irritating as people who announce they are going to avoid any chemicals for the week. Good luck with that...

17. millerj123 macrumors 6502a

It's just too much fun when you can join a thread and add to it with a Weird Al video. This response was started over 20 minutes ago, but I was seriously derailed with watching some of the other CH videos.

18. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Is it weird that I heard the X-Files theme music playing while I read this thread?

19. StephenCampbell macrumors 65816

As I said, you are completely outside the scientific realm.

http://www.amazon.com/FW-Bell-4180-AC-Gaussmeter/dp/B00859WTQQ

1. Get a tester like that.

2. Test the field in the middle of your living room.

3. Test the field right in front of your iMac screen.

4. Tell me what caused the huge difference in the reading.

20. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

OMG! We're so magnetically fluxed!

I found this on YouTube so it must be true*! Right? Right?

* Relax. It's fake.

21. chown33 macrumors 604

I think his point was simply that the Earth itself has a magnetic field. I had to look up its strength:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss_(unit)#Typical_values
    0.31–0.58 gauss – the Earth's magnetic field at its surface
    Converting to milligaus, that's 310-580 milligaus at the Earth's surface. If I understand your statement correctly, that's 3 to 5 times the 100 milligaus near a power supply.

One presumes your detector has been calibrated so the Earth's field is not being measured. This doesn't make the field disappear, it simply removes it from the instrument's reading.

22. skottichan macrumors 6502a

skottichan

No... cus I heard it too.

23. chabig macrumors 68040

24. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Chown beat me to it. Gaussmeters are calibrated to ignore ambient EM readings. Like the tiny spikes you see when you're standing outside or in an empty room nearly devoid of electronics are usually small fluctuations it's picking up off the base normal its been set to.

At any given moment, you're standing in a field between 300 and 600 milligauss, depending on where you're at on Earth (I believe it's weaker around the equator, and gets stronger as you get closer to the poles). To put that in perspective, a laptop running full tilt with all its fans spinning at max is outputting around 30-70 milligauss.

25. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Ahh...something else for me not to give a crap about.

Although "scientific" studies were mentioned...I didn't notice links to the primary source material or mention of peer reviewed journals...just some names of "scientists".

But I promise never to drink the stuff straight...:rolleyes: