Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bogen

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2006
Most of the Compositing that shake does is With Film scans(2k-4k). At least that I do. The FCP intergration is for editors that have composites that require more tools than FCP has to offer. You can also bring in PSD's with the layers intact with some success. Just remember that shake is in no way iMovie with compositing tools. Compositing is not a easy thing to learn. But don't get me wrong you can learn alot about images, and how to put them together. Learning new ways to intergrate images(adds, subtracts, multiply, outside, inside). All things that you can apply to photography and other graphics work. Very good skills to have.

reelrootsryan

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2007
re: vista

"Phenomenon" will run only on Windows Vista, that's why it will ship on 2008. (or later...) :p :) :)

haha. that would be awesome. but seriously; friggin' Leopard got pushed back so far b/c of the iPhone, so Phenomenon probably won't make it out until late 2008... if that

Macnoviz

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2006
Roeselare, Belgium
haha. that would be awesome. but seriously; friggin' Leopard got pushed back so far b/c of the iPhone, so Phenomenon probably won't make it out until late 2008... if that

I don't think that the people developing leopard are the same as the ones developing Phenomenon. Seems like a whole other branch, to me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.