Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacinMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
Denham Springs, LA
Hey all,
I tried to pick the best category for this thread, so I hope this is the right place.

Here is the situation: I recently moved into a new apartment and once I got everything reconnected, I ran Epson software updater, and got the message "There is no information about your Epson product." Usually it would just say "Your Software is up to date." when checking prior to the move.

I have an Epson Perfection V600 as per title, a late 2015, 27" iMac running Monterey 12.6.2.
I have all the latest available updates of Epson Scan 2, the event manager, etc available through the Epson support site, but sometimes, the updater picks up things not listed on the site yet, and that's why I wanted to run it.

I also have the latest ICA driver for image capture installed, I have Vuescan installed, etc. The scanner works, and is identified correctly in all scanning apps. So I'm trying to find out if Epson has discontinued updates, or if something else is wrong. Nothing major has changed in my setup other than the installed version of macOS. I updated to the latest version of Monterey.

If anyone has any info, or suggestions, please feel free to share. Thank you. I know this is a minor issue, however, I do want to make sure I get all updates available, that may not be obtainable through the website.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 5.47.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 5.47.55 AM.png
    485.7 KB · Views: 118
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.