Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akuros

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2020
I have a problem that I have not been able to solve for weeks, and nowhere do I find a solution to this, perhaps someone with more knowledge will help me and help others with this thread, the problem is as follows

I have a 2010 macbook mid, and I had high sierra installed, I want to go to catalina, use the catalina patcher to perform the entire procedure exactly as indicated by others as well

usb botteable utilize 2 format use all Also try to install it without usb use OS image from internet downloaded via torrent or download it from the catalina patcher app itself
use also mojave patcher and high sierra patcher
when entering the bootable formatie as apfs guid, and also use the mac os format I have the same error after starting the installer after 2 minutes it goes to a screen that shows the error

"MacOS cannot be installed on your computer" an error occurred while installing macOS, to use apple diagnostics to check your mac's hardware, turn off the computer, etc, etc

To see the diagnostic error, it does not show anything, only the planet and an exclamation point, nor using the internet cable.

I also changed the DATE to finish changing the date from 2016 to 2021 and I don't solve it
I think from my point of view that the error is in the image that is downloaded by OSX (although the downloaded megabytes seem the correct size), can it be that you have to use a virgin image? I do not know what to do, if someone can help in this it would be appreciated in a huge way

112.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.