Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What are you purchasing this year?

• Total voters

arncalars

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2013
Denmark
I have had mine for 6 hours now. All setup and no issues yet. Upgraded from 12 pro max to 15 pro max and I'm impressed with the setup process. So easy and fast. The finewoven case is beautiful and very nice. Just my taste. I'm happy and we are drinking Vine to our dinner tonight. All the best to you all. Regards Lars, Denmark

Attachments

• LAC04430.jpeg
    LAC04430.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

maci96

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Mine is preparing for shipment since yesterday 17:00. no shipment today. I guess no Monday delivery :(
Anyone else with 25-27 and no shipment yet?

slplss

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2011
EU
I have had mine for 6 hours now. All setup and no issues yet. Upgraded from 12 pro max to 15 pro max and I'm impressed with the setup process. So easy and fast. The finewoven case is beautiful and very nice. Just my taste. I'm happy and we are drinking Vine to our dinner tonight. All the best to you all. Regards Lars, Denmark
Beautiful combo. Fondly reminds me of my stolen 13 Pro in Sequoia Green leather case.

jfim88

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Spain
Hi guys

A bit late, had a busy day.

I picked up my 15 Pro Max today in Madrid. And my wife 15 Plus was delivered by DHL. So far so good!

Iā€™m finishing setting up my 15PM as I always start as new.

Rocky98

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
Mine is preparing for shipment since yesterday 17:00. no shipment today. I guess no Monday delivery :(
Anyone else with 25-27 and no shipment yet?
same here for the white one. the blue one was announced for yesterday. No delivery. ;). Contact Apple at 7 o'clock.They will look at it.
update: just talk to apple. Sit and wait until Monday. Product premium, delivery not

Last edited:

rcma

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2012
Like you predicted I was charged this morning and it's now preparing to ship āœØ
Mine is still in "preparing to ship" since yesterday early morning - I was hoping it would ship pretty fast yesterday so I might have it today.
But now this means waiting until at least Thursday for me :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: coso

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 6, 2015
I just got the message that my 15 pro 128gb in natural titanium will arrive in the next 2 hours (Romania).
Can't wait to have it in my hands today!ā¤ļø

colmaclean

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Berlin
So near and yet so farā€¦
Wonder if my XS Maxā€™s battery lasts long enough without plugging in. šŸ¤ 

Attachments

• 1695460011884.png
    1695460011884.png
    513 KB · Views: 73

redpants

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2015
Is anybody in the 27-2 cohort still on preparing to ship and expecting that to change over the course of the weekend such that it might arrive on Monday? I'm in Ireland btw.

Reactions: maci96

Lucagfc

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2008
Anyone encountered issue like discoulored frame or scratches on the screen or titanium frame that I saw on Twitter?

lleial

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2020
SPAIN
I find it really cool that finally there's USB C and that the cable is woven. Not that I've had any real speed issues related to either lightning or airdrop, but now it must be blazing fast, besides the fact it could accept many accessories.

Reactions: slplss

MediaFotografie

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2017
Germany
Good morning on Release Day,

arrived at Stuttgart (DHL) - looks very good for this day!
I find it really cool that finally there's USB C and that the cable is woven. Not that I've had any real speed issues related to either lightning or airdrop, but now it must be blazing fast, besides the fact it could accept many accessories.
yes - but not blazing fast with this woven cable, which allows only USB 2 speed, same as lightning

Reactions: kvlq

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Tillykke šŸ„³ (I don't speak danish, just happen to work a lot with danish people so I caught a word or two)

Reactions: arncalars

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
Getting mine via DHL Express too. It's still traveling between Geneva Airport DHL facilities and my local DHL hub - I expect delivery this afternoon between 1 and 4 PM CET
Received my iPhone as expected. The setup went just fine.
However, transferring all my apps and data took forever (like, 8 hours or so). Lessons learned: if you have more than 100 GB of data you're better off using a direct (wired) transfer from a backup on the Mac.

maci96

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
My phone finally shipped šŸ¤©šŸ¤© delivery still says 25th-27th.
Whatā€™s the chance to get it tomorrow? Iā€™m in Austria šŸ‡¦šŸ‡¹
IMG_0991.jpeg

sonicblue83

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2008
My phone finally shipped delivery still says 25th-27th.
Whatā€™s the chance to get it tomorrow? Iā€™m in Austria
View attachment 2279177

I guess the chances are pretty high. Didnā€˜t you receive an email from Apple with the shipping message? In that email the date changed for me to 25th. Also in my DHL tracking link it says 25th. The date in the Apple Store app stayed at 25-27.

Reactions: Haiku_Oezu

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Received my iPhone as expected. The setup went just fine.
However, transferring all my apps and data took forever (like, 8 hours or so). Lessons learned: if you have more than 100 GB of data you're better off using a direct (wired) transfer from a backup on the Mac.
Yikes ā€¼ļø That's really long .

maci96

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
I guess the chances are pretty high. Didnā€˜t you receive an email from Apple with the shipping message? In that email the date changed for me to 25th. Also in my DHL tracking link it says 25th. The date in the Apple Store app stayed at 25-27.
In the Mail it says 26th and in the message I got from apple it says 26th or before. I hope I get it before 26th šŸ˜‚ Tracking via DHL doesnā€™t work šŸ˜¬

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
My phone finally shipped šŸ¤©šŸ¤© delivery still says 25th-27th.
Whatā€™s the chance to get it tomorrow? Iā€™m in Austria šŸ‡¦šŸ‡¹
View attachment 2279177
got the same date like yours! probably very high! mines was already in the city where i live since yesterday but didnt get delivered haha

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.