Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What are you purchasing this year?

• Total voters

rcma

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2012
Just to give an (or no) update: my 27.09.-04.10 Pro Max is still in „preparing to ship“ since early Friday morning.
I hope it’ll be send out either today or tomorrow so that it arrives actually on 27th.

Reactions: maci96

maci96

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Mine just arrived in my city and will be delivered at the end of day yay 😀

Edit: I’m at work and DHL tried to deliver 1 hour ago 😒😒 I hope I can grab the phone at some packstation

Last edited:
Reactions: Robot21 and kvlq

slplss

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2011
EU
Just got it! The UPS driver almost left me empty handed because he didn’t push the ring button hard enough, twice. Luckily, I heard the engine.
Titanium White lived up to my expectations, looks very clean. On touch the back is velvety smooth as 11 PM’s, nothing beats frosted glass imo.
IMG_1605.jpeg

Wish you all for earlier deliveries!

Last edited:

MayfairMissy

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2021
Just got it! The UPS driver almost left me empty handed because he didn’t push the ring button hard enough, twice. Luckily, I heard the engines.
Titanium White lived up to my expectations, looks very clean. On touch the back is velvety smooth as 11 PM’s, nothing beats frosted glass imo.
View attachment 2280252

Wish you all for earlier deliveries!
The white one looks the best in my opinion. It's stunning.

Reactions: slplss

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
Finally received my 15PM natty. Everything is good except for a single dead pixel on the screen 💀 i guess apple will never give me a perfect screen lol gonna keep it and not gonna play that stupid lottery again like i did with the 14PM haha

• Wow

rcma

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2012
Just to give an (or no) update: my 27.09.-04.10 Pro Max is still in „preparing to ship“ since early Friday morning.
I hope it’ll be send out either today or tomorrow so that it arrives actually on 27th.
Just shipped an will arrive tomorrow. One day ahead of scheduled delivery window.
Unfortunately nobody is home until Wednesday 😅

Rocky98

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
still waiting for my 22.09 delivery. UPS did not find the package and Apple is also no help.
this could end in a long journey. we will see.

• Wow
Reactions: Ava*

Lucagfc

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2008
Latest update from UPS. They did not find my address! So, if I want to have a chance to get my phone tomorrow I have to drive for 150km to try to grab it in a UPS Access Point. Today 4 other parcel company delivered 4 packages at the same address!

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
Latest update from UPS. They did not find my address! So, if I want to have a chance to get my phone tomorrow I have to drive for 150km to try to grab it in a UPS Access Point. Today 4 other parcel company delivered 4 packages at the same address!
Damn that sucks

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
They really have it on for you. I'd call Apple and leave a complaint about UPS. Not that it will do anything but it helps to vent.

Lucagfc

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2008
They really have it on for you. I'd call Apple and leave a complaint about UPS. Not that it will do anything but it helps to vent.
I did that this morning and they told me that they can complain to UPS only if the parcel is not deliverd untile Sep 27. But I don't want to wait longer and tomorrow I try to get it 150km away from my house.
It's frustrating not to be able to do something so that these companies get what they deserve, like losing contracts with Apple for example

IBMlover

macrumors member
May 4, 2021
Austria
Finally got my shipping notice from Apple and tracking from DHL Express. Should receive my iPhone 15 Pro Max tomorrow 🤩

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
I did that this morning and they told me that they can complain to UPS only if the parcel is not deliverd untile Sep 27. But I don't want to wait longer and tomorrow I try to get it 150km away from my house.
It's frustrating not to be able to do something so that these companies get what they deserve, like losing contracts with Apple for example
I know, I always have issues with UPS as well, not that they don't deliver because they do but they always put it in the mailbox (while the packages always have instructions they need to be signed). So I always report them, hoping that at some point there are enough reports logged.

MakeReal

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023
Just shipped an will arrive tomorrow. One day ahead of scheduled delivery window.
Unfortunately nobody is home until Wednesday 😅
Mine got this status on Friday too, but still in „preparing to ship“ until now

rcma

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2012
I love DHL. They’ll deliver today, I’m not home and rerouted the shipment to a close by packstation. Now my wife can pick it up this evening and I’ll have it in my hands tomorrow. If it works this smoothly I cannot complain at all

Reactions: maci96 and slplss

tasssilo

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2023
Germany
My 15P is out for delivery today, one day ahead of its expected time window (27 Sep - 4 Oct). Yay!
Friday: "Preparing to ship" -> Monday: "Shipped".
Note for EU users: UPS seems to ship from a hub in Czechia. So I did not get the "full tracking" enroute from China (as many non-EU users), only the brief version from Czechia, just a heads up.

MayfairMissy

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2021
new day, new updates. UPS is investigation where the package is. Apple has contacted me, will do a 2.nd delivery by end of the week. Lets see what happens.
Package seems to be stolen.
Hope everything turns out fine. Fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: Rocky98

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
anyone got the regular 15 here? planning to return my 15PM for a base model 15 😂

honkmaster

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2010
My 15PM arrived today. Funnily enough, the parcel label from DHL says „Pickup date: 2023-10-02“. But why am I complaining...? it's there.

Last edited:

ndndnn

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2018
new day, new updates. UPS is investigation where the package is. Apple has contacted me, will do a 2.nd delivery by end of the week. Lets see what happens.
Package seems to be stolen.
Apple will send you second delivery this week? But… but… they have stock to send? I have mine on November 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: Ava* and slplss

Lucagfc

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2008
Four days later and 150km after to pick up in person the phone I just have my Pro Max natural titanium. I’m terrified to open it and find some damage like a scratched edges or similar because in that case UPS will never pick up it again 😂😂😂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.