Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What are you purchasing this year?

• Total voters

Divain

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2023
I tried to buy one PM natural on amazon.fr, but it ended up getting cancelled...

chad.petree

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2013
Germany
Does someone remember how long it took for Apple to have enough stock? I want to buy a 256 gb 15 pro max natural titanium from Mediamarkt Germany and the page says they will have stock by the 4th of DECEMBER :eek:

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
20231007_130023.jpg

finally was able to buy another 15 pro max NTi but with came with a couple of surprises....these stains that wont go away even after cleaning it and a dead pixel like my first NTi 15 pro max :/

• Sad
Reactions: Ava*

christlinah

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2022
Austria
My 15 Pro order shows a Oct 30 - Nov 07 delivery window. I really hope that it's going to arrive earlier than that, just like with my 12 Pro that shipped two weeks faster than estimated in the end...

Tobiasfl

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2017
Belgium
My 15 Pro order shows a Oct 30 - Nov 07 delivery window. I really hope that it's going to arrive earlier than that, just like with my 12 Pro that shipped two weeks faster than estimated in the end...
Good luck with that. My iPhone 15 pm 512 blue is not shipped yet, I placed my order on sep 16, and the delivery windows is oct 17 - 24. I really hope it ships soon, I leave on the 24 for two weeks :/.

christlinah

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2022
Austria
Good luck with that. My iPhone 15 pm 512 blue is not shipped yet, I placed my order on sep 16, and the delivery windows is oct 17 - 24. I really hope it ships soon, I leave on the 24 for two weeks :/.

Tbh I never saw an iPhone shipping at the end of the estimated window so you should be fine. :)

Tobiasfl

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2017
Belgium
I think it depends with the country you are in :/ I’m always in the estimated delivery. I think they serve big country first. (I’m from Belgium)

Helvetesdörr

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2020
At least you guys are getting estimates! I'm not in the EU though pretty close (Montenegro), and there were no phones on launch except for some lucky people who managed to preorder and no updates from any stores on when they might be getting any. I'm on the mysterious reservation list for the local premium reseller but who knows how many people are on this list and when we're actually getting any new shipments.

ExAndroidUsr

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2020
At least you guys are getting estimates! I'm not in the EU though pretty close (Montenegro), and there were no phones on launch except for some lucky people who managed to preorder and no updates from any stores on when they might be getting any. I'm on the mysterious reservation list for the local premium reseller but who knows how many people are on this list and when we're actually getting any new shipments.
Had the same issue in Slovakia - no official Apple store so the company I work for did order my 15 Pro through an Apple reseller e-shop and the wait list is crazy. On launch day we had a state holiday on top of that so the order went out from our side on sunday evening (17.9). For two weeks they had no clue when the phone comes but last thursday I got lucky and the state turned to delivery and yesterday the phone was delivered to my company. I am sick though and on HO, so only get it tomorrow morning 😅 People are really pissed and blame the e-shop (it is one of the biggest in Slovakia/Czech republic) for not having enough phones to cover preorders, but IMHO it is Apples fault because they can not/do not want to deliver enough phones for preorders.

Helvetesdörr

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2020
Had the same issue in Slovakia - no official Apple store so the company I work for did order my 15 Pro through an Apple reseller e-shop and the wait list is crazy. On launch day we had a state holiday on top of that so the order went out from our side on sunday evening (17.9). For two weeks they had no clue when the phone comes but last thursday I got lucky and the state turned to delivery and yesterday the phone was delivered to my company. I am sick though and on HO, so only get it tomorrow morning 😅 People are really pissed and blame the e-shop (it is one of the biggest in Slovakia/Czech republic) for not having enough phones to cover preorders, but IMHO it is Apples fault because they can not/do not want to deliver enough phones for preorders.
Nice, I'm glad you're getting it after all! The launch here was actually on the 29th, and preorders barely worked, so it was pretty funny/surreal to walk into the store 10 minutes after opening on launch day and see all kinds of decorations, tons of sales reps, and music playing to celebrate the launch, but you couldn't actually buy anything, just look at the display models 😅

But yeah, the stores could've handled preorders better yet they can't conjure stock out of thin air when there is none, so the fault is mostly on Apple for borking the supply chain yet again.

Reactions: ExAndroidUsr

ExAndroidUsr

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2020
Nice, I'm glad you're getting it after all! The launch here was actually on the 29th, and preorders barely worked, so it was pretty funny/surreal to walk into the store 10 minutes after opening on launch day and see all kinds of decorations, tons of sales reps, and music playing to celebrate the launch, but you couldn't actually buy anything, just look at the display models 😅

But yeah, the stores could've handled preorders better yet they can't conjure stock out of thin air when there is none, so the fault is mostly on Apple for borking the supply chain yet again.
Yep and the store we ordered from sent the first stock mainly to "influencers" aka VIP first and then the regular people which was kind of scummy and pissed off a lot of people.

b17

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2022
So i recieved my iphone 2 days ago, looks like it is from 2nd batch, it came with 17.02 installed and the battery manufacture date is september.

So far not a single problem with it

Propine

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2020
I was checking Apple Store online daily between 6 and 9 am (randomly) if they had the model I need in stock in one of the Apple Stores nearby here in Germany and after 4-5 days I have finally caught what I needed yesterday. Picking it up on Friday after work.
Also if you are interested: I have seen 2x iPhone 15 Pro 256 Natural Titanium in Shiphol airport in Amsterdam a couple of days ago, there is a Capi/Electronics store (there are at least 3 of them actually). I didn’t buy it because in Netherlands this model is 1359 euros (30 euros more expensive than in Germany). I also asked about warranty and they said you obviously get 1 year from Apple and one extra year from the seller, the extra year is worldwide (or at least EU-wide, they have stores in airports of many major european cities)

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
I ordered online the following:

- iPhone 15 128 GB Blue: 19th to 24th of October
- iPhone 15 Pro 25 GB White: 2nd to 9th of November

There are a bit of stocks in France in physical Apple Store but I live far away from one.

Now what, just trying to wait patiently. 😊

Ava*

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2017
Germany
So i recieved my iphone 2 days ago, looks like it is from 2nd batch, it came with 17.02 installed and the battery manufacture date is september.

So far not a single problem with it
That’s interesting! Hope it stays problem free!

No movement or update on my November 10th-17th delivery, sadly. The dates keep getting pushed back, also. If you‘d want to order a PM in NT with 256 today, it would arrive at the end of November. This model (which is exactly the model I’m waiting for) seems to be in especially high demand.

Reactions: b17

Tobiasfl

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2017
Belgium
Has anyone seen some movement in the lasts few days on their Apple Store order? Mine is planned for a delivery between 17 -24 October, but hasn’t shipped yet and haven’t been charged either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.