Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Excited for iOS 5.1 Untethered A5 jailbreak?

• Yes.

Votes: 50 76.9%
  • No.

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
My favorite quote... refers to religion, but can be applied to her logic....

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I don't like stupidity. That's my issue. I don't like seeing people asking if their iPhones with basebands 7 updates later than what can unlocked with ultrasn0w can be unlocked, or if when the jailbreak to the latest firmware will be released because they sat through a 900MB firmware update by accident. I can see you guys having a ball. It's always fun when people agree with you, in this case, it's the ones who think they're superior on the Internet by saying lol or putting happy faces at the end of each post as they suck up to each other.

Einstein's ideas were rejected early on too. No one likes or understands the truly smart people like me. In fact, they'll claim this post is a sham and a lie because they don't agree with my philosophy. Thus proving my point.

So now your comparing yourself to Einstein? :rolleyes: Wow your Ego is growing all by it's self with no outside help! :eek: seriously take a chill pill or just don't reply. your not really about helping people just trying to make yourself feel superior. Mellisanstein

Yujenisis

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2002
The nature of the beast is that even if Apple releases iOS 6 with everything people want from the existing jailbreak, people will find new reasons to JB. There's something fun about being bad (and by "bad" I mean doing something "the man" doesn't want us to do) ... ;-)

Agreed.

It may be sacrilegious, but I'd love to see Cydia become more like the App Store: meaningful descriptions, reviews, screenshots, categories, and a search function that looks are more than the title.

Is it wrong to want Cydia to become something that truly compliments the iPhone? On some level I also really enjoy the hobbyist aspect to the current system.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.