Extending my thanks to the developers

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
I'm not sure if the developers involved with the design and release of the most recent Jailbreak read through these forums but, if they do...

THANK YOU!

I (and everyone else I'm sure) appreciate all the work you've done for the iPhone community. I know very little about coding but am sure an enormous amount of time and energy go into creating a Jailbreak.

Again, I just wanted to take the time to express my gratitude.
:D

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Me too.
Even if its $2 or $5 or whatever.
Hope people do give back something for the good people that made this possible for all of us.
I like to shoot off $20 and unofficially (they never get this physical gift), I never send them an email asking "OMGZ WHEN IZ TEH next jailbreak releasez?! I MUST have it nowz..." I find people asking that really annoying.

Comment

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I like to shoot off $20 and unofficially (they never get this physical gift), I never send them an email asking "OMGZ WHEN IZ TEH next jailbreak releasez?! I MUST have it nowz..." I find people asking that really annoying.
I hear you.
Those are the people that never donate a dime and all they do is ask and bitch.

Comment

acssprez1

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010
I donated $50 to Comex, and also bought the app "Signal" from Planetbeing to show my appreciation. As mentioned above, a 5 to 20 dollar donation is all that is needed to keep these folks motivated and for them to see our appreciation :)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.