Eyes. You have them.

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by fortheloveofmac, Aug 16, 2011.

1. fortheloveofmac macrumors member

All of these posts are turning into one of like half a dozen different things repeated over and over and over and over. Can you people scroll down 2 and read the person asking the same question below you eight times instead of wasting time with you questions or "opinions"? Ohmygod.

2. Tortri macrumors 6502a

Tortri

So did you do that before you posted this post?

3. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

4. paulsalter macrumors 68000

paulsalter

Just alert the threads that are duplicates to the mods, they can merge them

5. Partron22 macrumors 68000

Partron22

Sure, but when will vBulletin come with a button that'll let me step back to the pre-merged version of the threads? What if there's something essential that gets screwed up by the merging process? Shouldn't every action taken by a user or mod be made reversible?

6. paulsalter macrumors 68000

paulsalter

if something essential gets messed up my merging then ask them to fix it

if people dont want to see multiple threads on the same subject get them merged, otherwise leave them as they are

I am sure the mods will merge them if need be anyway

7. baryon macrumors 68040

baryon

Making a thread for this is just as pointless (if not more) as the very people you're talking about.

8. MartiNZ macrumors 65816

MartiNZ

And this is one of those times when I have to update and agree with you Mr FTLOM. And I'm sure many of the flames are just because it is you posting :(.

There need to be a few more stickies around Lion. The 'hidden library' question, for instance, has been answered in almost every thread about the OS, and yet people still react as if it is brand new information. Same with removing apps from Launchpad, same with not enjoying the MC, same with autosave/versions (although in that case the more the merrier, to get it out of here and back to the sludge it crawled out of ASAP (yes I know we differ on that one)).

Let's just say there could be slightly mire organised chaos around here, and hopefully this thread will awaken people to such.... I have my doubts but :(.