Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leeus

macrumors member
May 4, 2005
After the weekends submission Apple approved version 1.1 that fixes the bugs that came from the busy FPL site! Thanks Apple!

We are still working on it and leagues is currently working and will be submitted shortly. We will constantly be adding new features too!

andrewstephenso

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2009
I've just heard from Apple, good news, it's in the App Store.

I guess it'll be a few hours to replicate over to the UK.. like a tidal wave :)

I need a drink, cheers :)

A more coherent post on my website, plus a video ;)

I hope this helps you guys and join the mini-league.

iTunes link: http://tinyurl.com/m6zyhj

mike.spence

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2012
Api

Hi guys,

I'm the dev behind this one, I saw a load of hits from this site.

Quick update, I screwed up on the rating of this and it got rejected on Thursday (unfiltered access to Google from one of the websites I link to).

However, on the brightside, I had been adding and tweaking a few things and it's looking good.

I play the official FPL game and it's designed to help me be competitive, you'll be able to use it as a guide for the other games of course.

I'll be submitting again tonight so probably in the store a week on Thursday.

Anyway, I hope it's well received. I wrote it as I'm a husband and father and my time is limited - and I'm far too competitive a person not to have something like this.

Cheers,

Andy

Just wondering, how did you get the fantasy football API? I've started learning how to develop iPhone apps and decided to try a fantasy football one but can't find their API. Any help would be amazingly helpful!

leeus

macrumors member
May 4, 2005
There is no API from them at all.

The data is scraped from the website and then passed into UIKit controls.

The FPL mobile website is much better now though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.