Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mgworek

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2006
It’s here! It’s so heavy (coming from 6s Plus).

I felt like my 6s plus was a little light. Looking forward to a little weight added to it. Of course I’ve been using my old 3g for 2 months since my 6s plus took a dip. This is going to be really weird. I have to figure out how to work the damn thing without a home button.

Reactions: orbital~debris

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I like the square camera look and the variety of colors and finishes this time around. The mockups never look as good as the real thing.
The mockups were hideous. I'm surprised how wrong or unfulfilled so many of the rumors were. And how much more Apple was able to keep secret this year. The green color was leaked fairly late and ran along with a rumor about an iridescent shade.

I love that photo of the Midnight Green. I've been carrying a bright yellow iPhone all year so the dark color will be a nice change (IF I can keep this phone. I hope this display doesn't set off my migraines)

I wasn't really considering Product Red since I had also had owned an 8 Plus in that color. But if I have to exchange my Pro for an 11, the new vibrant bright red is really tempting!

Reactions: CE3 and ssl0408

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
i have the “old” iPhone X, are the camera upgrades in the new IPhone 11 pro worth $1,448? Nope... ? easy pass.

Hindsy

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2010
Wellington, NewZealand
Just walked in and brought an iPhone 11 in black. Easy as bro!
IMG_1246.jpeg

joshuawalker

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
New Zealand
I felt like my 6s plus was a little light. Looking forward to a little weight added to it. Of course I’ve been using my old 3g for 2 months since my 6s plus took a dip. This is going to be really weird. I have to figure out how to work the damn thing without a home button.

I’m really enjoying the added weight of the 11 Pro Max vs. 6s Plus. Everything is incredible!

Reactions: mgworek

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
That red gets me every time. I have the iPhone 8 in red and it's so much nicer than my Xs in gold.

Pretty stoked for my incoming Midnight Green but damn that red! If the Pro was available in frozen red I would have jumped on that!

Reactions: supergt

Cobaye

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2014
Decidedly unimpressed thus far.
After 6 hours of trying to migrate my iPhone XS to my iPhone 11 pro (2.5 hours of that on the phone to apple care). I’ve well and truly given up.
[automerge]1568957988[/automerge]
What version of iOS is installed on the first shipment of phones?
Is it 13.0 ?
Yup

laurieballard

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2016
Wondering if I can just pick one up instore this morning in the UK, might give them a call to see if its worth bothering. If not will just grab one next week.

GregJohn

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2015
Saskatoon, SK
my preorder arrived for tomorrows launch at my carrier today... but apparently I can't upgrade until the 29th and they can't hold the phone so... so much for that...

hopefully the green max pro will be in stock on the 29th

BadBoyXS

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2018
Red should be a Pro color option only. I don’t like the red colored aluminium band around the edges - it should be silver stainless steel because that would be sick with that red back. Anyway waiting for my midnight green Pro Maxi.

LaurentCali

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2018
I'm so glad I took the time to pre-register, get pre approved, got up for 5a, reloaded until the store actually opened around 5:04 and placed my ready order of iphone 11 pro unchanged and yet didn't get the Sept 20th shipping... it has been "updating" with Sept 27-Oct 1 date since then...grrr

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.