First iPhone 7 Plus in the wild caught??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brett1203, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

3. Brett1203 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

No, just tired of the same looking phone going into the 3rd year, I love Apple but for the next 12 months I wanted something that looks better but has some actual innovation. A dual camera is not enough to make me want to drop $$$ for.

4. Kalvin00, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016

Kalvin00 macrumors regular

Enjoy your Note 7 that is still slower than last year's iPhone.

I've gone back and forth between Samsung android phones and iOS for a few times.. no more.

5. Dave245 macrumors 601

The dual camera on the iPhone 7 will be a great feature, the 7 camera will also get a big update by the looks of it, if the leaks are true. People are underestimating the dual camera and what they can do.

6. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I mean what's a massive leap in camera performance when you could have it in a different style of phone right?

It's fine that you don't want to buy the new phone, you don't have to, but the logic of your post makes no sense whatsoever. We're about to see Apple leap ahead yet again with the A10, but hey if it still looks like an iPhone that we know what's the point right?

7. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

That seems to be the theme. Customers swapping back and forth between Android and iOS, realizing Android was not what they hoped for, ultimately coming back to iOS. Sometimes it takes someone to leave something, until they realize how much they truly appreciated it in the first place.

8. boltjames macrumors 68040

boltjames

Yeah, so my kids can take stupid Snapchat selfies in even higher resolution and hit me with even higher data bills.

No thanks.

BJ

9. pmau macrumors 65816

10. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

I agree I've stated in posts before there's no point in wasting time and dollars with android. The note 7 is very impressive but as expected gets destroyed by the 6s plus in benchmark tests. Most ppl that make the jump to the note will inevitably own the iPhone by early 2017 if not before then.

11. HarryWild macrumors 6502a

HarryWild

I heard that the new color is blue not black for the upcoming iPhone 7! Depending on the shade, I may past on this year's iPhone too! Ugh!

12. Dave245 macrumors 601

Then don't let your kids use or have an iPhone

13. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Jimmy James

So you're not particularly concerned with the looks but you're bored of the looks and want something that looks better and attribute innovation to looks. As a result you probably don't want it? It looks like your primarily interested in the looks.

14. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

I can see the optics, CPU & maybe the materials teams claiming to have done something this year. Wonder what the exalted bald guy will claim on his bonus appraisal at the end of the year? Looks like he just mailed his year's work in...

15. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

Let's get real, people take pictures of just about everything on a whim these days because they have capable digital cameras on them all the time in the form of their phones. Few people want to carry around a dedicated camera on them all the time.

16. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

True. When the iPhone 7 releases, then you will see the Android users who switch to from iOS, make a thread on how they're switching back iOS.

17. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

If it's

Space black
    Water resistant
    Duel camera is very good

Chances are I upgrade

Design wise? Yeah not much to get excited about but we don't know what else the phone has

18. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

I think better water splatter resistance is something we could see in the 7, but I think full water resistance I doubt we will see until the new 8-design. Dual camera is probably only in the 'pro' model, and only available to those who can throw down the money I guess. I don't see my mom pay the extra 250.

19. BLUEBLASTER macrumors regular

BLUEBLASTER

20. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Will the dual camera make the bezels look smaller?

21. 2457248, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016

2457248 Suspended

as if the Note 7 looked any good, lol.

i cannot be the only one who thinks most samsung phones look hideous...
    the only one i appreciated back then was the S3.

edit.
    a question for everyone: how can you find switching platform (Android-iOS) back and fort so effortless? call me lazy, but i cannot imagine going through the pain of migrating the contact list, chat history, photo album, music library, etc.. are there any tools that make it somewhat automatic?

22. Dave245 macrumors 601

There is no iPhone "Pro" only the 7 and 7 Plus, leaks and rumours have confirmed this. The Pro was only ever a back up in case the dual camera system wasn't ready and they would use a single lense camera.

23. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

I am not super up to date on the news, as far as I am aware there were going to be three models? One with the option of 256mb and second camera. If there's just the normal 7 and then the plus with the 256/dual then that's ok. I guess.

Fair enough

24. Dave245 macrumors 601

Yea from recent rumours it looks as tho there is going to be no iPhone Pro, it will be the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, there will be a 256GB option tho by the look of the leaks so far. We won't have long to find out, the event is due in a couple of weeks, with Apple sending out invites any day now.

http://buyapconline.net/buy-a-pc-online/apple-iphone-7-pro-just-a-fallback/

25. Zaft macrumors 68040

Zaft

A decent amount of people that I know at some point had android but all have switched to iPhone eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.