Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I got the Spigen Ultra Flip last week. I really like it so far, the quality is great. I did drop it while getting out of the car this weekend. It made a very small ding in the case, but the nothing at all on the phone, so it did it's job. The only issue I have so far is that when I put my license and debit card in the front it doesn't lay flat when closed. That is very minor for me though, I only use the card slot when I am going somewhere without my wallet.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Sorry for the picture quality. Bad light and the iPad camera. :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362579515.175582.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362579527.890171.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362579542.606609.jpg

tim100

macrumors 65816
May 25, 2009
i looked at the twelve south but it attaches with an adhesive. i would prefer it attach like a snap case so it can be removed many times. how about the spigen ultra flip how does it attach? is it easy to take off and on frequently?

Last edited:

MR Bulk

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2013
i looked at the twelve south but it attaches with an adhesive. i would prefer it attach like a snap case so it can be removed many times. how about the spigen ultra flip how does it attach? is it easy to take off and on frequently?

SpigenUltraFlip has a built-on snap-in case so yes, potentially unlimited on-and-offs, non-adhesive.

MR Bulk

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2013
what do you mean potentially?

Well, you know - "potentially" - as in, the sun could POTENTIALLY not rise tomorrow. The snap-in case could, after several hundred or thousand or perhaps MILLION take-offs and put-ons, potentially develop a crack or something. Of course by then you could potentially be buying the new model iPhone 27ss or something, too.

But I just don't like the tacky sticky-back stuff like on the 12-South, unless you're going to just put it on and leave it on.

lorencarls

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2013
Killeen
I got this flip cover along with the phone. It looks really cool. :)

Attachments

• pu-leather-magnetic-flip-case-cover-for-iphone-5---purple.jpg
    pu-leather-magnetic-flip-case-cover-for-iphone-5---purple.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 60

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX

Yes, it is a snap case. I have taken it off once or twice without a problem.

I had the Book Book on my 4, I liked the look of it, but I didn't like the bulk or the fact that the phone basically slide into it like a pocket.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.