Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MandevilleMike

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
It would be nice add a Group of contacts rather than 1 contact at a time. I have over 1000 contacts in my Work Contacts group. No one will choose all 500 rather than selecting the group.

BaldiMac

macrumors G3
Jan 24, 2008
Can you set notifications by email account with Focus? For example, I'd only get notifications from my work email account when I'm using the Work Focus.

paulmadejong

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2012
Netherlands
Can you set notifications by email account with Focus? For example, I'd only get notifications from my work email account when I'm using the Work Focus.
No unfortunately not. Similarly you can’t disable a line when using dual sim.
Seems like focus was rushed and way to many customizations are missing. (Like the frenetic phone call settings instead per focus)

Reactions: BaldiMac

MandevilleMike

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
Another question. I have a "Personal" Focus set up with certain contacts in the group as well as certain apps. Heres the issue, Contacts that are NOT in the Focus are able to text me because Message is in the app list. So you have to remove the iMessage app to have them deliver quietly.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulmadejong
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.