Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

doxielover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2011
CA
Thought this might help me out a little. I wanted to know what the gals are getting. I think a gold 6 plus 64gb.

I'm a gal.

Last edited:

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
The suggestion that females are more likely to get one over the other is sexist and ignorant. Good luck in life.

lls4f

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
United States
Gold 6+ 64gb.

I'm a bit worried that the 6+ will be too big, but at the same time, I always carry my phone in a purse, so there is no reason to worry about the pocket issue (my iPhone 5 already doesn't fit in most of my pockets comfortably). I'm getting gold because I've never had it and I like the gold ring around the home button better than silver.

doxielover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2011
CA
Gold 6+ 64gb.

I'm a bit worried that the 6+ will be too big, but at the same time, I always carry my phone in a purse, so there is no reason to worry about the pocket issue (my iPhone 5 already doesn't fit in most of my pockets comfortable). I'm getting gold because I've never had it and I like the gold ring around the home button better than silver.

I want the gold too but I hope not using it up to my ear gold, big and shiney attracts a thief.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
I personally do not like the gold color. I think I'm going with space grey 64GB 6. 6+ is also way bigger than I'd want.

Icaras

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2008
This is a good question my wife and I spoke on. She thinks most women will get the plus because the carry a purse and it is not in their pockets.

Exactly this. My wife's decision process was quick and simple. She initially considered the 4.7" but the 5.5" quickly made sense since she would just have it in her purse.

Now me on the other hand.....I'm still deciding whether or not I will go for the 6 or 6+ and I only have 4 more hours to decide!

doxielover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2011
CA
This is a good question my wife and I spoke on. She thinks most women will get the plus because the carry a purse and it is not in their pockets.

Good point. I suppose a fannypack or something like it if I didn't want to carry a purse.

sluggozmom

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2011
Massachusetts
Space gray 64GB iPhone 6
Because I am ready to go back to black, and I'd like it to fit in my shirt pocket.

iPhone 5 white 32
iPhone 3GS black 16

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Exactly this. My wife's decision process was quick and simple. She initially considered the 4.7" but the 5.5" quickly made sense since she would just have it in her purse.

Now me on the other hand.....I'm still deciding whether or not I will go for the 6 or 6+ and I only have 4 more hours to decide!

Hm maybe so, but for me it is just too big! I've held some of the larger phones and I can't imagine having the iPhone 6+'s bezels tacked on, personally.

So for me it is the iPhone 6 64gb in silver :)

lls4f

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
United States
I want the gold too but I hope not using it up to my ear gold, big and shiney attracts a thief.

I mean, if someone is going to steal your phone, they are going to steal it regardless of color. They will know you have one because not having a phone is a rarity in cities these days. I would just get what you want and insure it. If someone steals it, lock it down from Find my Phone and replace it with your insurance carrier.

ebika

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2008
Chicago
I'm going to get the 6, 128 GB in silver. Most of my purses have a pocket for a phone, and the 6+ would be too big. Plus I have a couple cute cases that wouldn't be able to hold the 6+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.