Forum Spy not working.

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Steven Jackson, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Steven Jackson macrumors 6502

I just get a page of code... Like this:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2391

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I am sure it has to do with them addressing the speed/access issues of the Forums as a whole as addressed in the other thread

I expect it to be corrected, hopefully soon :)

3. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

Now we have to look at the forums the old fashion way. :(

4. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

5. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Yep, up and running!
    Thanks arn