Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

conklaven

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Anybody know if they ship multiple phones separate or together?
I order 2 phones but only one tracking number and only one phone showing up in my support profile

matthew23

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2010
Same boat as both of you. I'm gonna be checking this like crazy... :D

Same. Someone else in a different thread was able to check for UPS tracking number and had the same dates. It said that theirs is was going to be shipped on September 19. Who knows. Mine is a 6+ 128gb. Space Gray.

53kyle

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
I wish I could do this, but the only thing it found was the 5S we ordered (my sister apparently wanted the 5S over the 6 because the 6 was TOO THIN! She is CRAZY).

stretch80

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2012
Michigan
Mine has not showed up yet. But I've done this in the past and very confident it'll work. I'll keep checking periodically :)

----------

Any one order through AT&T and able to find theirs?

I ordered an AT&T version but it hasn't showed up yet. Fingers crossed it will soon. I'm curious to follow its upcoming journey!

danilko1

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010
I wish I could do this, but the only thing it found was the 5S we ordered (my sister apparently wanted the 5S over the 6 because the 6 was TOO THIN! She is CRAZY).

I ordered the 6+ gold, over the 6, because the 6+ has more gold. 42.3% precisely.

conklaven

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Thanks to ups mychoice. My second tracking number showed up automatically. And now it's I transit from china. :)!!!!!!

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
According to UPS My Choice tracking...

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Label Created On:
09/14/2014
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/19/2014, By End of Day

HARRISBURG, PA, US

Sweet! I am located in the Philly, PA area, so she's not that far away :)

danilko1

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010
Mine too, and it says its in ZhengZhou, China :eek:

Update, it's got a tracking label for UPS. Apple still says Prepare for Shipment, but I did find the tracking info anyway via UPS.

Besides looking up by phone number, UPS will also notify me of any package going to my address. I feel like a spy.

conklaven

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Update, it's got a tracking label for UPS. Apple still says Prepare for Shipment, but I did find the tracking info anyway via UPS.

Besides looking up by phone number, UPS will also notify me of any package going to my address. I feel like a spy.

One of mine is coming from Tennessee (I live in Memphis) and the other is coming form zhengzhou China

stretch80

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2012
Michigan
Still no shipping info on my AT&T 16GB Space Gray 6+ scheduled for delivery on 9/19. Any AT&T people have it yet?

catalyst6

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2007
Berlin
Found mine via this method also. Thanks for the heads up. I was able to have it rerouted to a UPS store near my house so that I won't miss the package while I'm away on Friday.

zzoomp09

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2012
nordern nu joizee
just found mine and it's in harrisburg, pa!!!

i'll check when the shipment is picked up if i can change it for pickup instead. dont wanna wait the whole day for UPS.

i kinda wished it's fedex as they can easily give me a timeframe in my area

patt2k

macrumors regular
Dec 31, 2012
Easiest way is to sign up for UPS my choice and you can also use the app on your phone.

All you gotta do is put in your address,as soon as there is label created for your ADDRESS you get EMAIL or you can set text alerts etc...

As simple as that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.