Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 601
May 19, 2011
They might very well have mate, but a glass back with a steel side is at the very least two items, so not unibody...

Have a nice day sir.

Are you just trying to be annoying on purpose? The unibody description referred solely to the fact that all the components were attached to a single piece of stainless steal. Your comment was a petty attempt at one-upping the conversation and is categorically irrelevant.

admob71

Suspended
Feb 13, 2014
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND.
Are you just trying to be annoying on purpose? The unibody description referred solely to the fact that all the components were attached to a single piece of stainless steal. Your comment was a petty attempt at one-upping the conversation and is categorically irrelevant.
You sir are being the argumentative one, all I'm. Hearing is that it would be great to go back to the heady days of the iPhone 4 with a unibody construction using aluminium lol. A unibody construction means one thing, and it's not what you think. It's one complete carcass that the screen and internals sit inside, such as the HTC one m7 and various others. This is not me being petty or whatever, it's just merely letting you know that your memories of the glory days maybe have become a bit hazy over time..

Have yourself a lovely rest of the evening old boy.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Urgh. I just want a phone that won't slip out my hand. Glass is slightly better than metal because it'll stick a little, but I'd rather a non-slip back/side so I don't need a case.

I did go naked with my iPhone 4 (with some tape to combat antennagate), but it was so small it was easy to hold. The bigger the phone, the more important a grippy design is.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
Hey, I'm all for a better looking iPhone but I want to keep my transgender emojis!

I'm not a transgenderaphobe (such a thing?), I'm just thinking Apple needs to have better priorities. Like bug fixes. And I guess a better looking phone, but that's purely opinion. Sounds like some people love it. I hate the camera.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.