Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
Merci !
In a near future, I plan to add power target for intervals.
I will also try to improve the iPhone app UI.

I have a lot of "under the hood" things to do to improve the app.
And other features I don't want to speak for now ...

Reactions: quarq

quarq

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
Small request if possible.
When switching to the music screen, after 'n' seconds return to the main screen.
The reason is I will advance a song or change volume and then quickly go back to running. The next time I look at my watch, I am staring at the music screen again.. I look at my watch more often to see how I am doing then to manage my music listening.
What do you think ?
Merci !

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
An issue has been discovered by a super helpful Japanese marathon runner.
Current release has some problems to export big running sessions that can crash the app. No worry, your data is safe, the problem only crashes the export feature.
A fix is in the way, waiting for Apple approval.
Sorry for the disturbance

Reactions: lpb and quarq

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
Version 4.1.5 with fix for big workout export and performance optimizations is available on the App Store.

Last edited:
Reactions: lpb and quarq

quarq

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
Hi
When creating intervals, for the warmup and cooldown is there a way to create an "open" category ? That it, it just keeps going until you double tap the screen or maybe hit the interval button. I often have to run to a specific area in order to do the intervals I have planned and I can never be quite sure how long or far it will take.

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
It’s not (yet) possible but you can create longer intervals and switch to the next interval by a double tap, pushing the 2 buttons or the action button depending on your current setup.

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
Hello,
I inform you that version 4.2.0 is coming to TestFlight with some very interesting features:
- Trail mode, for running or hiking. For the first time you can record walking with YouRace. You can select specific metrics for the Trail second screen.
- Updated widgets: to display running or walking statistics on your iPhone or in Apple Watch complications and Smartstack.
- toggle walking/running statistics on iPhone App by touching the top tiles
- Improved iPhone app UI
- In interval plans, you can now use "manual" intervals if you don't want to set a time or distance target and switch to the next interval manually (with double tap, 2 buttons or action button depending on your settings)
- New start options for Action button, directly in Apple Watch action button settings.

And also, some bug fixes in TCX and FIT export.

I hope you will enjoy !

Simulator Screenshot - Apple Watch Ultra 2 (49mm) - 2024-03-11 at 19.44.19.png

Simulator Screenshot - Apple Watch Ultra 2 (49mm) - 2024-03-11 at 19.44.37.png

Simulator Screenshot - Apple Watch Ultra 2 (49mm) - 2024-03-11 at 19.45.01.png

Reactions: Lab34 and lpb

leescottdavis

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone else finding the GPX Import is no longer working? I am creating routes in Strava and exporting GPX, but YR crashes trying to import them.

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
I have just tested now, I have taken one workout in Strava, exported it to GPX (from strata website) and imported it in YouRace without any issue.
It could be interesting to send me your gpx file be email so I can check.

rbart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
France
Is it working if you export from a YouRace workout with "add to my routes" from an existing workout ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.